Spurs Smileys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

paypal.me/rocket1882

£2,000 will get you 50 up to date lamelasmilies.

£20 will get you a blow job (from cretinousgoat cretinousgoat (probably))

Alternatively a gimp could be your friend.

That blow job from cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

Is that all he’s willing to pay?

French Bulldog Halloween GIF by Rosanna Pansino

In my self appointed position of Head Smiley Monitor may I request that the Danny smiley is moved forthwith to "Old Spurs".

Mind the door doesn't hit you in the back of the head on the way out old chap.

In my self appointed position of Head Smiley Monitor may I request that the Danny smiley is moved forthwith to "Old Spurs".

Mind the door doesn't hit you in the back of the head on the way out old chap.
What about Ledley... is he still on the staff? I have a feeling I'd read that he'd been removed, although maybe we're waiting on the Fonseca appointment and whoever he brings with him

Lets not talk about Bale just yet...

What about Ledley... is he still on the staff? I have a feeling I'd read that he'd been removed, although maybe we're waiting on the Fonseca appointment and whoever he brings with him

Lets not talk about Bale just yet...

Ledley is a ledge so the smileys should stay.

As for the sacking? Last I heard is that Masons crew will all go back to their day jobs.....

As of right now, there are 40 smilies for current Spurs and 93 for former. Toby's still needs to be removed which would bring us down to 39, and 3 are Dier ones that we are hopefully/supposedly looking to sell.

This seems like a situation that needs to be rectified. As much as I like some of the old smilies, I think we need to have double the current compared to old Spurs.

In the mood to chop some shit up if anyone wants to post some suggestions of the current lads......

Back
Top Bottom