Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Dong is available.
Don't know where he's gonna end up. Gonna be tough to keep up with Les Mutardes this year now that they are down with all the losers in Ligue 2. Some absolute ratshit teams down there. Wonder what kinda losers go to those games? :adegrin:

Looks like a bad injury for Fofana tonight.
Just saw it a bit ago. Article said nasty scissor tackle. It also said that Ancelloti was sniffing around for RM which doesn't surprise considering his play last season and Carlo having a PL seat for the festivities. Hope their are no lingering effects on his atheleticism. Looks like Lester will keep him at least another year (tho don't believe RM could have afforded the extortionate price he would have had)...until Pep decides he needs another CB just in case his other 6 aren't up to it.

Don't know where he's gonna end up. Gonna be tough to keep up with Les Mutardes this year now that they are down with all the losers in Ligue 2. Some absolute ratshit teams down there. Wonder what kinda losers go to those games? :adegrin:

Just saw it a bit ago. Article said nasty scissor tackle. It also said that Ancelloti was sniffing around for RM which doesn't surprise considering his play last season and Carlo having a PL seat for the festivities. Hope their are no lingering effects on his atheleticism. Looks like Lester will keep him at least another year (tho don't believe RM could have afforded the extortionate price he would have had)...until Pep decides he needs another CB just in case his other 6 aren't up to it.
Boom, boom, boom, boom
I'm gonna shoot you right down
Knock you off of your feet
And take you home with me
Put you in my house
Boom, boom, boom, boom
Ow ow ow ow ow
Hmm hmm hmm
Hmm hmm hmm hmm
I love to see you strut
Up and down the floor
When you're talking to me
That baby talk
I like it like that
Oh yeah
Talk that talk
Walk that walk
Won't you walk that walk?
And talk that talk
And whisper in my ear
Tell me that you love me
I love that talk
When you talk like that
You knock me out
Right off my feet
Ho ho ho ho
Well, talk that talk
And walk that walk
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Talk that talk, babe

Boom, boom, boom, boom
Put you in my house
Boom, boom, boom, boom
Ow ow ow ow ow
Hmm hmm hmm
Hmm hmm hmm hmm
I love to see you strut
Up and down the floor
That baby talk
I like it like that
Oh yeah
Talk that talk
Walk that walk
And talk that talk
And whisper in my ear
Tell me that you love me
I love that talk
When you talk like that
You knock me out
Right off my feet
Ho ho ho ho
Well, talk that talk
And walk that walk
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Talk that talk, babe
Villa have picked up Bailey. I'll remember yours and the flatulent gas-bags words when he gets here.

Boom, boom, boom, boom
Put you in my house
Boom, boom, boom, boom
Ow ow ow ow ow
Hmm hmm hmm
Hmm hmm hmm hmm
I love to see you strut
Up and down the floor
That baby talk
I like it like that
Oh yeah
Talk that talk
Walk that walk
And talk that talk
And whisper in my ear
Tell me that you love me
I love that talk
When you talk like that
You knock me out
Right off my feet
Ho ho ho ho
Well, talk that talk
And walk that walk
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Talk that talk, babe
Hey shitnuts, it looks like Brighton have gotten your boy Mwepu. Look forward to seeing him play. I'll give him a better glass eye test this season. But would be good to free up Bissouma a bit. Hope they get a striker.

Hey shitnuts, it looks like Brighton have gotten your boy Mwepu. Look forward to seeing him play. I'll give him a better glass eye test this season. But would be good to free up Bissouma a bit. Hope they get a striker.
Well, would you fucking believe it, but 'tis said they are offering £27m for that Nunez fella you were banging on about a while back?

I knew about Mwepu, courtesy of The Dane.

Well, would you fucking believe it, but 'tis said they are offering £27m for that Nunez fella you were banging on about a while back?
Not 'banging on' but pointing out his positives. Only saw that 1 Dias scouting game and a few more minutes here and there. But I would have liked to see another year of Vinicius...but not at fucking 40M FFS.

I knew about Mwepu, courtesy of The Dane.
Where is that fucker? It's like he's hiding out trying to keep all his brain nuggets to himself. Selfish bastard.

guardian say Brenton wants a new CB. Sure, your boy is gonna be out for 3+ months but do you purchase a CB? I don't even know who's out there now such was my lack of interest last season.

Not 'banging on' but pointing out his positives. Only saw that 1 Dias scouting game and a few more minutes here and there.
I could have sworn someone spoke ill of him to me. Could have been The Dane.
But I would have liked to see another year of Vinicius...but not at fucking 40M FFS.
Not for me. Not at any price.
Where is that fucker? It's like he's hiding out trying to keep all his brain nuggets to himself. Selfish bastard.
Well, you know now. You and I are but two boors, though The Dane; well, he is something else. Very subversive, I would say, but exceptionally placid and perplexingly polite. Of course, what ails many of these people is they're angry that Tottenham is their team. I do my carping behind closed doors, preferring not to be caught up in a vortex of emotional appeals.
guardian say Brenton wants a new CB. Sure, your boy is gonna be out for 3+ months but do you purchase a CB? I don't even know who's out there now such was my lack of interest last season.
I think they have to, yes. Johnny Evans is struggling with injury problems.

I could have sworn someone spoke ill of him to me. Could have been The Dane.
I'd be will to listen to his take...the subversive bastard.

Of course, what ails many of these people is they're angry that Tottenham is their team.
:levywhoa: So true though. It's like they're surprise at what we're seeing.
I do my carping behind closed doors, preferring not to be caught up in a vortex of emotional appeals.
So many binkies being spat out of mouths round these parts.
I think they have to, yes. Johnny Evans is struggling with injury problems.
Didn't know that.

Palace on the up!!!!

tumblr_ogwk1brhfp1tkozpxo1_500.gif

Didn't know that.
Word has it they now intend to accelerate their plans to sign a CB. No guff about it being hard to improve on what they have, and whathaveyou.

“I don’t think there’s any doubt that it’s an area where we’re light, that's for sure,” Rodgers said at his press conference on Thursday.

“There are certainly people that have been identified. Our recruitment team have put together a small group of players we would look at. We’ll see what happens."

Palace on the up!!!!
Dunno about that, my little Molotov Cocktail. Vieira left Nice in a reet old mess.

Do you know what I found out while you was away? The land I is sitting on was bought with Greenbacks. I feel like you is right here with me.

Word has it they now intend to accelerate their plans to sign a CB. No guff about it being hard to improve on what they have, and whathaveyou.
No need to accelerate too quickly. The seasons hasn't even started. This is what I hate about folks like you Five. You never wanna give players a chance. They need time to fail...and fail...and fail and then you need to take time to consider if it's just a drop in 'form'. And then you need to give them time to recover to the level of the blip they had when the whole team was functioning as a unit and their production was surprise that they could never reproduce as expectation. Otherwise you're just quitting on players you prick.
“There are certainly people that have been identified. Our recruitment team have put together a small group of players we would look at. We’ll see what happens."
What's this? Identifying players even before the need for said players arises? What kind of voodoo shit in Brenton pulling? You don't need to know about new players if you don't need them. Lester is stupid.
Dunno about that, my little Molotov Cocktail. Vieira left Nice in a reet old mess.
Yeah, but if everyone on this board can conveniently ignore inconvenient truths then I can too. Are you trying to abridge my freedoms? You looking for lead poisoning?
Do you know what I found out while you was away? The land I is sitting on was bought with Greenbacks. I feel like you is right here with me.
So what you're saying is I can just come 'round and reclaim my tax rebate? Revanche bitches!

Last edited:
No need to accelerate to quickly. the seasons hasn't even started.
I think their current options to partner Soyuncu are Ndidi and Amartey. Not good.
You never wanna give players a chance. They need time to fail...and fail...and fail
Did someone say Academy Turds?

So what you're saying is I can just come round and reclaim my tax rebate? Revanche bitches!
Oh, boy. I hears half the soldiers who fought for yo' country's independence was Irish.

I think their current options to partner Soyuncu are Ndidi and Amartey. Not good.
Ok, then. But technically they need another CB anyway since they often play with 3. So it's no big deal actually. And Evans is long in the tooth anyway. Hope he knows he ain't getting another Fofana. Don't know if this is real or just hypothetical fit but the guardian had an article about players and team fits and they placed Julian Brandt there. Any news on that front? I wouldn't want to see that...but that's just the type of shit they've been pulling.

Did someone say Academy Turds?
...No, but if they did it would be followed followed by a big stench from our friendly gas bag.

Oh, boy. I hears half the soldiers who fought for your independence was Irish.
Half? Who'd you hear that from? An Irishman? Doubt there were any Galweenies though. Most were probably from areas where folks are made of sterner stuff. Is this your justification for our current corporate tax dollars? Or just your way of saying I can't have your 40 acres and whatever livestock ya got?

Ok, then. But technically they need another CB anyway since they often play with 3. So it's no big deal actually. And Evans is long in the tooth anyway. Hope he knows he ain't getting another Fofana.
I read they might go for a loan option. If there are more Fofanas out there, I don't know about them.
Don't know if this is real or just hypothetical fit but the guardian had an article about players and team fits and they placed Julian Brandt there. Any news on that front? I wouldn't want to see that...but that's just the type of shit they've been pulling.
Haven't heard any news about him.
Half? Who'd you hear that from?
Some fucker who was there. Stumbled upon it recently. Think I bookmarked it. I will be back.

Back
Top Bottom