Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think an awful lot of Sissoko haters are very selective with their memory.

No he's not a club legend, but he has performed a job to varying degrees. He's never moaned. He's apparently been a model professional behind the scenes.

He's never been over rated and there's never been any expectation he'd be here forever.

Wish him luck and move on instead of giving him vitriol.

My abiding memory of Sissoko will be standing in a bar in Tenerife watching us away to Liverpool.
Me and 12 Man Utd supporters, we were all supporting Spurs. Sissoko goes through with Sonny on his right. VDV marking Son and basically saying..go on have a shot. I remember shouting keep it down on a few occasions, then he hit it over the bar as we all knew he would.
Put a ball in front of him and let him run and he wasn’t too bad. Pass the ball to him and who knows what will happen
5-8 m to put towards a new defender.

Hold on, has he gone?
Dreadful player, by all accounts a nice bloke
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

My abiding memory of Sissoko will be standing in a bar in Tenerife watching us away to Liverpool.
Me and 12 Man Utd supporters, we were all supporting Spurs. Sissoko goes through with Sonny on his right. VDV marking Son and basically saying..go on have a shot. I remember shouting keep it down on a few occasions, then he hit it over the bar as we all knew he would.
Put a ball in front of him and let him run and he wasn’t too bad. Pass the ball to him and who knows what will happen
5-8 m to put towards a new defender.
I remember cringing at that one as I was a Sissoko sympathiser initially but that was about the final straw

In that game the tide had turned and we deserved an equaliser

Fucking fuming

I remember cringing at that one as I was a Sissoko sympathiser initially but that was about the final straw

In that game the tide had turned and we deserved an equaliser

Fucking fuming

I just felt sorry for him in that moment. When the opponent thinks you are so bad that they can let you have a free shot at the goal and you still miss completely, must be difficult to look at yourself in the mirror.

Back then he still played with legs and some heart, now he’s just not arsed.

And Aurier’s

Hopefully both of them will go too
Yes although to be honest if I had to keep one of Doherty or Aurier hopefully as back up to a new RB it wouldn’t be Doherty for me. Bang average unless possibly we go with a back 3 . Despite his fuck ups Aurier was better ( or at least less bad ) last season. Especially since it seems Tanganga is on his way out too.

I just felt sorry for him in that moment. When the opponent thinks you are so bad that they can let you have a free shot at the goal and you still miss completely, must be difficult to look at yourself in the mirror.

Back then he still played with legs and some heart, now he’s just not arsed.
If he had run straight at VDV and Sonny switched left it would have been a simple lay off

Hate losing to those self entitled victims

This has loan written all over it.

Thankfully Sissoko will take a loan because he's desperate for regular football to make it into the France squad.

I doubt Winks will be the same, I don't think there was ever a chance of offloading Dier, who knows about Aurier and Sanchez.

Says something that I'd be as happy to see official confirmation of him leaving as I would to see us sign a first teamer.

Not a loan though, still leaves the risk that we'll be back to square one this time next summer, the loaning club definitely wouldn't be dumb enough to make it permanent.

Back
Top Bottom