Who should be our Captain?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who should be Tottenham Captain?

• Total voters
Lloris should keep it until he leaves, even though he shouldn't have it. But after that it's Pierre. Also fuck Kane, he can be like 19th captain or something, right after the subs. And the ref.

Not really a big fan of keeper captains either but always feel a captain should have a longer tenure at the club than Hojbjerg, maybe that's just old fashioned thinking...

Son would be an interesting choice, just feel he's a little too nice to take the armband but would love to be proven wrong.

Had to stick with LLoris in the end.

Not really a big fan of keeper captains either but always feel a captain should have a longer tenure at the club than Hojbjerg, maybe that's just old fashioned thinking...

Son would be an interesting choice, just feel he's a little too nice to take the armband but would love to be proven wrong.

Had to stick with LLoris in the end.
I'd normally agree, in that it's a rite of passage and earned perhaps, but out of our current lot very few have the stomach for it.

Son would be a very close choice, but Hoijberg simply has more fight in him. Unless we are playing against Rudiger.

For all the people who don't like keepers as Captain is there something that stops someone like Hojbjerb from being a leader in the midfield just because he doesn't have the armband?

Something that stops any of our defenders from leading the backline if they are not captain?

It seems like plenty of guys in the past were more than able to be leaders on the team with Lloris being captain and plenty of teams have zero issues with leadership on or off the pitch with keepers as captains as well.

Because keepers generally make shit choices to lead the team. And Hugo hardly influences games between the sticks.
Ok let me think
Hugo's been our captain for what 7 years now?
He's the france captain and as seen in the documentary he did a far better job of being captain than Harry Kane

Why change the captain? Just because you don't like a GK being captain? Piss off lol

Ok let me think
He's the france captain and as seen in the documentary he did a far better job of being captain than Harry Kane

Why change the captain? Just because you don't like a GK being captain? Piss off lol
Top marks for not actually reading my first post. And actually, in the documentary Kane was always more vocal than Hugo.

You are actually being quite an annoying prick, so off you fuck and suck off Hugo, whilst rubbing Tanguy's belly.

Ok let me think

There was no point in the documentary it was shown that he did a better job of being captain than Kane.

Top marks for not actually reading my first post. And actually, in the documentary Kane was always more vocal than Hugo.

You are actually being quite an annoying prick, so off you fuck and suck off Hugo, whilst rubbing Tanguy's belly.
I read your crap post
I just read the stereotypical crap that Goalkeepers can't be leaders

All Kane did in the documentary was scream a few swear words and I'm pretty sure while Hugo was out our record was pretty bad, well Poch got sacked during that period so we can't have done so well.

Also I find you very annoying too 👍

Hugo for as long as he is here. He's been our captain for 9 years and except for his drunk driving stint has given us no reason to strip him of it.

Pierre should be vice captain and the heir apparent once Hugo is gone. Possibly make Son vice captain once Hugo is gone.

And pending them not leaving I have no problem with Dier or Davies being the veteran third captain that leads the team for cup/European games where Pierre or Hugo aren't starting.

Back
Top Bottom