Come here to laugh at (the semi/possibly/historically/for a moment in time-Fascist Club) Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you been to Stamford Hill Lately?

Why? ...Has a law passed where everyone is forced to declare a football allegiance by means of wearing replica shirts at all times?

I'm guessing not.

So like i asked..... Did you conduct a survey?

Last edited:
Why has a law passed where everyone is forced to declare a football allegiance by means of wearing replica shirts at all times?

I'm guessing not.

Of course he fucking didn’t

have u been to Stamford Hill recently, answer the simple and reasonable question rather than making childish retorts

Why has a law passed where everyone is forced to declare a football allegiance by means of wearing replica shirts at all times?

I'm guessing not.

Well. it's a dumb question Air head as Stamford Hill is predominantly made up of Hasidic jews who have little interest in sport.

Well. it's a dumb question Air head as Stamford Hill is predominantly made up of Hasidic jews who have little interest in sport.

Like most of that which you post; I'm sure reality doesn’t bear this out.......

The absolute state of this fanbase.........

FlawlessAmusingCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom