And if you know your history

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was in Malta and was watching it live on my nephew's laptop. I was in touch with my friend at the game, and everyone seemed to be in shock. I was at the game when Fabrice came back to The Lane (can't remember which one), but he got the biggest reception from our fans, it was very emotional.

37 years ago, today.

2000.jpg

I’m glad.
I have a vague memory of being at a home game where Gazza scored 2 free kicks against Shilton.

One of them a great free kick.

On the other , Shilton was at one post lining up the wall and Gazza took it very quickly and played it into the opposite side of the goal.
Ref allowed it and Shilton went mad.
🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else remember that?????
Or did I dream it.

I have a vague memory of being at a home game where Gazza scored 2 free kicks against Shilton.

One of them a great free kick.

On the other , Shilton was at one post lining up the wall and Gazza took it very quickly and played it into the opposite side of the goal.
Ref allowed it and Shilton went mad.
🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else remember that?????
Or did I dream it.
Found it.

Back
Top Bottom