Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In terms of performance similar, either he delivers or get him out of here. The thing he has in his favour is he did at one point hit a peak level that was light years ahead of anything Winks has attained. He has a higher ceiling in terms of potential. But i want to see something from him this season or i'd be moving him out as well.

Winks on the other hand is a totally lost cause IMO. Keeping a player who will never be good enough is totally pointless and just drags down levels. I'll guarantee you certain other players here look at Winks and think if he can get away with being that bad and get a nice fat contract why can't we?
Are people actually comparing Dele to Winks?

Very disappointed that so many feel it is acceptable that people abuse Winks as much as they do.

I hope Nuno has faith in him in much the same way that Poch had faith in Rose back in 2014.

And I hope that he rams the criticisms as far down their throats as possible as did Rose.

I certainly won't be listening when they meekly say "I'm so glad he's turned it around".

Fans my fucking arse.

Calling him a cunt, wanks, a rat?
You guys are supposed to support him.

The cunts know who they are, the supporters do too.

All I can say is good luck in the new world and I hope you show the promise that got us so excited and got you in the England squad.

COYS.
You guys are supposed to support him………..exactly this support him he goes out in tottenham shirt and does/tries his best okay for some that will never be enough he has not caused trouble or upset or created unrest within the squad nor run down his contract so Tottenham get nothing for him nor pimped himself out to other teams…. whilst we us get behind and if it comes to pass he leaves then I for one wish him all the best.

Can we not send the deadwood out on loan with option to buy for the other club? May be pay some of their wages? At least we will reduce wage bill, get our younger more match day involvement and the deadwood will be in the shop window.

the fact hes just content here and wont challenge himself to be better elsewhere is alarming
Exactly This

Clearly doesn't want to leave because he's content here.

We need players with a better mindset than that.

i.e Players that actually want to play minutes and start games and not just get paid everyweek for doing NOTHING

Last edited:
In terms of performance similar, either he delivers or get him out of here. The thing he has in his favour is he did at one point hit a peak level that was light years ahead of anything Winks has attained. He has a higher ceiling in terms of potential. But i want to see something from him this season or i'd be moving him out as well.

Winks on the other hand is a totally lost cause IMO. Keeping a player who will never be good enough is totally pointless and just drags down levels. I'll guarantee you certain other players here look at Winks and think if he can get away with being that bad and get a nice fat contract why can't we?
This - Hugo already called him and his mates Sissoko out in Zagreb - both should be booted out asap

To be honest I'd keep leaving him out of the team.
Ik he was in the squad on Sunday but why? Time to show him he has no place and he needs to move on.

World Cup year coming up. If he has any aspirations for his England career he'd get a move elsewhere and try push on.

To be honest I'd keep leaving him out of the team.
Ik he was in the squad on Sunday but why? Time to show him he has no place and he needs to move on.

World Cup year coming up. If he has any aspirations for his England career he'd get a move elsewhere and try push on.
Problem is Levy prob wants 50m the deluded cunt

You guys are supposed to support him………..exactly this support him he goes out in tottenham shirt and does/tries his best okay for some that will never be enough he has not caused trouble or upset or created unrest within the squad nor run down his contract so Tottenham get nothing for him nor pimped himself out to other teams…. whilst we us get behind and if it comes to pass he leaves then I for one wish him all the best.
Couldnt if he tried. No one wants him.

Little rat already at work 🐀🐀🐀🐀

Usual whinging from players who don’t play, you hear the same story at every club. “The manager never explained why I was dropped, he never spoke to me etc”. He doesn’t need to explain. If you don’t play it’s because someone else took your place.

We’ve got to get all these whiners out of the club. Lucas was a substitute for the biggest match in the history of Tottenham and he didn’t complain.

Back
Top Bottom