Fly non-Spurs football shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if I was that thin I'd still like it to come below my belly button

Fucking giants.

Just get this beauty instead.

palmeiras_2017_adidas_third_kit.jpg

St Pauli are going to start producing their own kits because they felt that non of the providers available met their standards in regards to Fair Trade etc.

It's a ballsy move but also a St Pauli move if anything.
Yeah, that's an incredibly St Pauli move.

Their Hummel kits were a thing of beauty. I've got this one:

z.gif
z.gif

imago20026286h308.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, I'm always buying shit like that and just hiding it from the wife, then I might wear it a few months later. She'll ask if it's new and I'll tell her I've had it aaaaages.

I've got way more football shirts than is healthy. Quite a few lower league Spanish clubs, bought off Classic Football Shirts when they have a sale. Not even sure how many I've got but I guess when I include my Spurs shirts it's a couple of hundred. I don't even wear the things other than sometimes around the house or the rare occasion I play football
Im the same but my problem is GAA jerseys here in ireland. Can become quite addictive 😂

Back
Top Bottom