European Conference League 2021/22 Draw and Fixtures thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This really is there for the taking.

Maybe 4 clubs in the whole thing that I'd consider a challenge if we put out a strong team.

Last 16 it is.

Really hope we treat this with the disdain it deserves. Win our home matches, u16’s plus squad dregs away matches. Under no circumstance should anyone starting the next PL game travel to the away ties

ramp up the focus when the knock outs start, because the group stage is shite

Union Berlin is a fantastic ground. Are Germany letting fans back yet though?

I'd like them and Lincoln Red Imps. Don't mind too much about Pot 2 as long as we avoid fucking Qarabag.
They are letting fans back in but the stadiums are not fully open yet.

EDIT: I am however unsure on if Union's ground meet UEFA standards, they may be forced to play at the Olympia Stadion.

Last edited:
Shame that the British and Irish teams all fucked up. Was hoping for someone like Hibs, St. J or our friends Aberdeen would make it through. Really says something about the state of the league.

Gibraltar and Lincoln Red Imps could be fun. I’d like them, Rennes and Vitesse Arnhem for easy travel. Save Union Berlin for later on.

They are letting fans back in but the stadiums are not fully open yet.

EDIT: I am however unsure on if Union's ground meet UEFA standards, they may be forced to play at the Olympia Stadion.
I was thinking this. Playing at Union would be epic but the ground is 3 sides + terracing and not sure if UEFA go for that. Olympic Stadium would mean unlimited supply of tickets and potential for as many Union and Tottenham fans together. Could be absolutely epic

I was thinking this. Playing at Union would be epic but the ground is 3 sides + terracing and not sure if UEFA go for that. Olympic Stadium would mean unlimited supply of tickets and potential for as many Union and Tottenham fans together. Could be absolutely epic
They played their home leg in the play off at the Olympia Stadion so my guess is that the Alte Försterei is not deemed fit by UEFA.

Which is a bummer but they probably earn some extra cash from playing at the Olympia.

map.png

3 Dutch and 1 team from Belgium missing from map

Last edited:
Main thing is to win the group. That puts you straight to the last 16 while the group runners have to play a team dropping down from the Europa League in a 2 leg play-off. I think that's how it works.

Back
Top Bottom