European Conference League 2021/22 Draw and Fixtures thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newport girls are fitter but crazier

If you want a stabbing stay in Cardiff and go to grangetown lol
I’m not sure about that. I had a night out in Cardiff once and ended up in Retros. Ended up practically passed out on the upper floor with a group of female colleagues (this was when I worked in property management abs I was the only lad in the office!) doing weird victory poses on me. I remember being both aroused and absolutely fucked. Pissed myself on the way home too and fell asleep in my lounge with my face in a half eaten kebab.

Ah the memories!

I’m assuming so, the irl on the end?

If not, apologies for “assuming your gender” SPUDIRL
My subconscious always used to read it as Spudgirl, too. These days I make an effort to read it as Spud Ireland.

She is a bloke, isn't she?

giphy.gif

Yes. Plz don’t do that!

I made the mistake of wearing a Spurs shirt to my new local when I first moved to Cardiff. It’s called The Packet and is a very partisan Cardiff rough and ready pub.

I never made that mistake again. And that was wearing a Spurs shirt, not a jack!
Not sure why you ‘disagreed’ with this post Jaco . It’s literally about my own experience, of which you can have no knowledge and therefore no right to an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom