Ilaix Moriba

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is he here yet?

mr-bean-waiting.gif

wait-waiting.gif

Another cheap shit possible signing, he can fuck off thinking Leipzig are better than us

Huh?! He hasn't said that at all. He wants to come to us and Barca want to deal with us, but his agents want him to go to Liepzig.. Apparently they have some kind of agreement in place with them that nets them a lot of money in agents fees.

.....Also why does this need another thread?

All that's gonna happen is the last 2 days of the TRF thread are gonna get re-hashed and split in 2.

Can't we just start player threads IF and when they are actually signed?

Last edited:
If we sign Ilaix Moriba, following on from Bryan Gil and Pape Matar Sarr, then we will be:

THE RB LEIPZIG OF THIS TRANSFER WINDOW

Moriba, Gil & Sarr are three of the highest rated young players in Europe, and by signing them before they become superstars, we're adopting the approach that Leipzig have successfully used for several seasons now.

Of course one or more those three may never achieve their full potential.

But as a transfer strategy, I'm very happy my club is signing players with huge potential, rather than the Stamboulis, N'Jies, Sissokos & Dohertys of previous windows.

Watching him yesterday, Bryan Gil in his AM role genuinely made me think of a young Modric, except he was playing 10 yards higher up the pitch than Luka. Happy times.

Back
Top Bottom