Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gomes.... Capoue.... Rose.... Sissoko.... (and Falco back in the day... ask yer Dads!)

Watford really ARE turning into the ex-Spurs player graveyard!!

Sunday should be fun!!

Last edited:
tumblr_pi3b7yGO1K1taqf28_540.jpg

N E V E R
F O R G E T .

.....Take care out there, big man!

#MakingTheChildrensHappy.

Capoue.... Rose.... Sissoko.... (and Falco back in the day... ask yer Dads!)

Watford really ARE turning into the ex-Spurs player graveyard!!

Sunday should be fun!!
Heu-re-lho Gomes will you sleep with my wife?
Heurelho Gomes will you sleep with my wife?
Heurelho Gomes, I wish I was Brazilian too

Always thought he was pretty crap. Had one good game followed by 10 extremely average ones. That said, he wasn't short of effort, just short of ability. He's needed a move for a while and will probably do alright for Watford.

Good luck lad.

For some time now my interaction with him has been limited to calling a horse where I go riding "Sissoko" instead of "Sisuka" - she's strong but slow and lazy but then (here comes the difference) surprises you by very occasionally being everything you want. This happened on Thursday, I wondered if it could be a sign.

Apparently not. Whatever, best of luck Moussa

Good luck lad.

For some time now my interaction with him has been limited to calling a horse where I go riding "Sissoko" instead of "Sisuka" - she's strong but slow and lazy but then (here comes the difference) surprises you by very occasionally being everything you want. This happened on Thursday, I wondered if it could be a sign.

Each to their own William, especially in this day and age. But there are still laws and some societal norms that should be adhered to mate.

Good luck lad.

You’re sure it’s a horse and not a donkey?

£5.22 million according to this

How do they come up with such a specific price? Are they just saying "about 6 mil Euros" and purely guessing it?

To be fair it says 'market value 9m' so maybe I should just stop looking at that site.

£5.22 million according to this

How do they come up with such a specific price? Are they just saying "about 6 mil Euros" and purely guessing it?

To be fair it says 'market value 9m' so maybe I should just stop looking at that site.
Went from 10m in the morning to 3m on signing

Back
Top Bottom