Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just noticed this terminology from Sky:
17:55
WATFORD COMPLETE SISSOKO SIGNING
Watford have confirmed the signing of World Cup-winning midfielder Moussa Sissoko from Tottenham.

Now call me a cynic, call me paranoid, even stick in the 'Media Bias' thread... but I don't once remember Sky (or ANY media outlet) referring to him as World Cup-winning midfielder whilst he was at Spurs!
Yet the moment he leaves, NOW he's a World Cup-winning midfielder!!!!

Complete fraud of a player.
Poch Mourinho and Mason all made me question my own judgement on football with their persistence. Cost us points on so many occasions.
Had the football hipsters loving him when he had a hot game a few seasons back.
Thank you Nuno for not falling for it.
We now move forwards.

I'm looking forward to the 15 second "best bit" video to come out.... it'll be 7 seconds too long.
Useless player, gave fuck all, contributed fuck all, earned a small fortune.
30 million wasted, Levy may as well bought 30 million items from the pound shop and give them away.

Just noticed this terminology from Sky:

Now call me a cynic, call me paranoid, even stick in the 'Media Bias' thread... but I don't once remember Sky (or ANY media outlet) referring to him as World Cup-winning midfielder whilst he was at Spurs!
Yet the moment he leaves, NOW he's a World Cup-winning midfielder!!!!
Except he didn't win the world cup. He was cut from the initial squad.

Complete fraud of a player.
Poch Mourinho and Mason all made me question my own judgement on football with their persistence. Cost us points on so many occasions.
Had the football hipsters loving him when he had a hot game a few seasons back.
Thank you Nuno for not falling for it.
We now move forwards.

Lol...... As far as him being a hipsters choice goes; you couldn't get further from the truth.

Except he didn't win the world cup. He was cut from the initial squad.
That's what I thought!!! Can't remember him playing a minute.... and now I know why!

It's just 'cos he's got French nationality!

It's like saying Toulouse la Trec or Gerard Delardieu are 'World Cup Winners' just 'cos they're French!!!!!

Fucking Sky!!! Why let the truth get in the way of a good headline??!

Last edited:
Lol...... As far as him being a hipsters choice goes; you couldn't get further from the truth.
Several Coaches loved what Sissoko brought, hipsters did not. He’s never winning awards for Aesthetics, but to win over Benitez, Pochettino, Deschamps & Mourinho shows there was was something there.

I really don’t get the venomous hate for him from some quarters; honestly his Spurs career went as well as could be expected in my eyes - especially when he held down the fort in 2018/19. Also he seems to be massively popular amongst his fellow pros.

If anything, blame Levy for turns his nose up at Mane - this caused Paul Mitchell to leave.

I only ommited him 'cos he don't belong in no Watford Graveyard!!!!!
Just couldn't do it to the Man himself!
Oh okay, I missed the point, so I'll let you off :)
As an aside, I was really surprised that Stevie went to Watford. I remember him getting sent off at Watford, Kenny Jackett making a meal out of a tackle (couldn't stand him from that day, and still can't!).

Oh okay, I missed the point, so I'll let you off :)
As an aside, I was really surprised that Stevie went to Watford. I remember him getting sent off at Watford, Kenny Jackett making a meal out of a tackle (couldn't stand him from that day, and still can't!).
Wow.... YOU'RE not one to hold a grudge... it's only been 40 years!!

Remind me not to get on your wrong side any time soon!!

See ya tomorrow!!?!!!

Oh, I'm the worst for bearing a grudge...........let that be a warning to everyone!
:)
Jesus!
bloody-hell-popcorn.gif

Back
Top Bottom