Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the same as shopping in poundland, you buy that tin opener because its a pound and you think its great value, whilst a friend buys the more expensive one in IKEA. You have to keep popping back into poundland to get another shit tin opener, "because its only a pound", whilst your friend's original tin opener is still working just fine.
But when he’s not in you get to shag his missis… so….turns out a result

It's the same as shopping in poundland, you buy that tin opener because its a pound and you think its great value, whilst a friend buys the more expensive one in IKEA. You have to keep popping back into poundland to get another shit tin opener, "because its only a pound", whilst your friend's original tin opener is still working just fine.

We spend 100m on 2 midfielders and you wanna call that poundland???

Utter rubbish.

I'll have you know that I ve got some great bargains from poundland, you just have to shop clever!

Last edited:
He pissed me off in the away leg but he was more interested in front of the home crowd.
But he was begging fouls that the ref blanked all though the 1st half.
The ability is there.

These guys have pride for their country and shouldn’t be criticized for how the rules are.

I’m not criticising them for how the rules are, I’m criticising them for going against the instructions given by their clubs who pay their wages.

If they go on these trips they have to do the full 10 day quarantine when they return. The current rules are that this has to be done in a specific managed hotel/location and the government have so far said there will be no exceptions for England based players.

Back
Top Bottom