Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i've questioned if this guy has hoodwinked Levy, tomorrow morning we will see
This is silly, Levy will always have control and final say on everything presented to him. You will see when Paratici eventually walks out it will be because it was Levy who did the hoodwinking to attract Paratici to the club and the realities of the job were much more difficult than those outlined before he took over.

This is silly, Levy will always have control and final say on everything presented to him. You will see when Paratici eventually walks out it will be because it was Levy who did the hoodwinking to attract Paratici to the club and the realities of the job were much more difficult than those outlined before he took over.
Still though, going to enjoy it in the mean time.

Who would've thought that having a DoF type of person with decent experience would've been able to get is half decent transfers. And not only that, several of them.

All we need from Levy is for him to sign the cheques and approve the bank transfers and fuck off past that.

Ali Gold just said Paratici has failed in his main targets of a second striker

Bloke is a fraud
I do not blame Paratici I actually think he has done a decent enough job for his first window. The problem we have had is that we had an over bloated squad who seems to have been built by an absolute lunatic. The fact is this is the first summer where there has been some rebuilding. The problem is we haven’t been able to get rid of the dross at the club. I am hoping Aurier and Doherty are gone by window close. Then hopefully by Jan we have done proper analysis on our squad and have identified what we want and get 1 player in and 1 player out.

Ings was available for a very reasonable fee. Edouard is available for £14m. Not hard to get a decent competent striker. It's an absolute failure to not bring one in especially if one was a number 1 priority. We signed a keeper we didn't need yet but didn't sign our number 1 priority. It's a failure for me if no striker comes in late.

Ings was available for a very reasonable fee. Edouard is available for £14m. Not hard to get a decent competent striker. It's an absolute failure to not bring one in especially if one was a number 1 priority. We signed a keeper we didn't need yet but didn't sign our number 1 priority. It's a failure for me if no striker comes in late.
Ings would have been a great signing but doubt he would have wanted to come as a backup striker so unless we were planning to play 2 up top he was always unlikely. Wouldn't want Edouard even as a backup striker, doesn't give 100% and sulks around the pitch if things don't go his way. Obviously would like a backup striker but glad Edouard not on the list

Back
Top Bottom