Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly, this is worse than any performance I witnessed under Mourinho and I witnessed a lot of shit performances under Mourinho.

At least that cunt had the bollocks to make changes, even if they were negative changes.

Nuno has made ONE fucking sub, ONE.

No he hasn't made any a injury sub and getting a player on at CB after a red doesn't count

He was holding a sub in game we are getting destroyed in

It's fucking moronic

E5KEIXRWQAE7R7F.jpg:large
You're a pratt

Thankfully, that second goal actually takes the sting out of this. Cathartic.

What a woeful fucking day. Was anyone not shit? Complete disaster. Everyone from Levy down tot he tea lady ought to have to hand their wages back in for this week.
Lloris wasn't too bad

Moura tried a bit

Rodon wasn't shit but not exactly great.

Rest absolute s h i t

Why didn't we bring an attacking player on at 1-0 with 10 to play and have a fucking go?

If Gil can't even get on in that scenario he must not rate him at all.

As already said utterly brain dead today, Hugo getting a player injured with a sloppy throw out, Tanganga flying into a tackle on a yellow, Davies coming on and giving the ball away four times before putting his arm out to the ball, Nuno selecting Winks. John Moss just being typical John Moss.

It's just been utterly turd from everybody involved.

With the possible exception of Moura

Back
Top Bottom