Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tuchel explained: “N’Golo had two training sessions – yesterday and today. But the Champions League game comes a bit too early.

“He will train tomorrow and then have a day off. Then he will rejoin team training on Thursday, Friday and Saturday to be absolutely fit and ready for the Tottenham game.

“Christian did not train with us. He is still in treatment and individual training.”

For me, Rodon and Romero is the pairing to throw at Lukaku. Romero aggressive enough to get him from getting comfortable when the ball comes to feet, Rodon big enough to compete with him physically and in the air.

Will be a brutal one, for me Chelsea are clearly the best and most balanced side in the league.

I can't see chelski losing a game which it pains me to say. I think they'll demolish us.

Best hope we have is to let Harry wear his City shirt for this one and then he might turn up.

In fact, this should probably be our strategy from now on based on the palace game. Levy should tell him he'll get the shorts and socks at Christmas if he stays.

For me, Rodon and Romero is the pairing to throw at Lukaku. Romero aggressive enough to get him from getting comfortable when the ball comes to feet, Rodon big enough to compete with him physically and in the air.

Will be a brutal one, for me Chelsea are clearly the best and most balanced side in the league.
Tough debut for Romero though.

Tough debut for Romero though.
He’s well experienced though. Played in a couple years of UCL, Copa final, and been up against Lukaku already a few times in Serie A. I don’t think he’ll be phased.

He’s well experienced though. Played in a couple years of UCL, Copa final, and been up against Lukaku already a few times in Serie A. I don’t think he’ll be phased.
Hope you're right. Keeping everything crossed!

Animated GIF

Back
Top Bottom