Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's rich coming from a goalscoring legend like yourself. I'm positive you think you'd be sooooo much better

Yo, don't front.... You're talking to someone with self-confessed "experience in the game".

We're talking superior knowledge, right here! :angryscouser:

Hahahaha. Am returned from the sin bin and happy to be back. Have missed ya
B0vr6h0.gif

Picked up a long term hamstring injury. Serious bullet dodged on him this season, his body can no longer endure regular football at the top level.

lol. someone replied to that tweet with this:

Una lesión, que justo se recuperará para el próximo parón de selecciones

'An injury that miraculously he will recover from just before the next international break'. Real Madrid fans' butt hurt is always hilarious to me

Bill Madrid Bill Madrid check out the replies to that tweet if you want to laugh at Madridistas

Last edited:
lol. someone replied to that tweet with this:

Una lesión, que justo se recuperará para el próximo parón de selecciones

'An injury that miraculously he will recover from just before the next international break'. Real Madrid fans' butt hurt is always hilarious to me

Bill Madrid Bill Madrid check out the replies to that tweet if you want to laugh at Madridistas
Wales. Golf. Hair Ties. Nandos. Heart Symbols with His Hands. Welsh Mafia. Real Madrid.

Wish we'd kept him.

Even if he doesn't play every game he did so well against the lesser teams where we'd typically drop points.

Haven't replaced him and it showed with our lack of depth v Palace.

He is past it, he cannot stay fit enough to make a meaningful contribution in 38 league matches.

We should have signed another forward this summer but it shouldn't have been Gareth Bale. His legs have gone already just 1 month into the season. He would never survive the schedule we have this year.

He is past it, he cannot stay fit enough to make a meaningful contribution in 38 league matches.

We should have signed another forward this summer but it shouldn't have been Gareth Bale. His legs have gone already just 1 month into the season. He would never survive the schedule we have this year.
If you play him once a week its alright

and tbh I'd rather play him once a week then have no one

We saved 200k on his wages but for what??

That's the problem.

We're just waiting on Jack Clarke to have his breakthrough Bale moment.

Back
Top Bottom