Cheese & Cucumber Sandwichgate

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you sure the steward didn’t keep them for himself? Free lunch 😂
giphy.gif

I took a cheese and cucumber sandwich to the first test event at the new stadium (Under 18's vs Southampton U18's) and it flew through security - no problem at all.

Today, I took an IDENTICAL cheese & cucumber sandwich to the West Ham game and it was CONFISCATED - chucked, without ceremony, into a wheelie bin.

I admit it was crap sliced white bread, but PLEASE, let's have some consistency.

To add insult to injury, I was allowed to take my 4 tomatoes through. If it's a safety issue, what would YOU rather throw - a cheese & cucumber sandwich or a tomato? If it's a food issue, how come tomatoes aren't food?

Csetu0w.jpg
Prawn sandwiches only

Hi Everyone, Im due for the Villa match and its the first time this season using the fully digital pass. Quick question, does it really have to be the registered phone or is a screenshot of the QR code going to work for a friend going with me.

basically im using dads one hostpur account to buy ticket for a friend.

I took a cheese and cucumber sandwich to the first test event at the new stadium (Under 18's vs Southampton U18's) and it flew through security - no problem at all.

Today, I took an IDENTICAL cheese & cucumber sandwich to the West Ham game and it was CONFISCATED - chucked, without ceremony, into a wheelie bin.

I admit it was crap sliced white bread, but PLEASE, let's have some consistency.

To add insult to injury, I was allowed to take my 4 tomatoes through. If it's a safety issue, what would YOU rather throw - a cheese & cucumber sandwich or a tomato? If it's a food issue, how come tomatoes aren't food?

Csetu0w.jpg
Bullshit thread

Hi Everyone, Im due for the Villa match and its the first time this season using the fully digital pass. Quick question, does it really have to be the registered phone or is a screenshot of the QR code going to work for a friend going with me.

basically im using dads one hostpur account to buy ticket for a friend.
Unless you're planning to eat said phone afterwards, your query has no place in this thread

I would just like to say that Cheese and Cucumber sarnies are disgusting, and that the OP deserved to have them confiscated just for that reason.

Corned beef sarnies all the fucking way!

Back
Top Bottom