Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham Hotspur have faced 106 shots at their goal already this season

pl01 - man city home
18 shots against
13 for

ecl q - pacos away
6 shots against
3 for

pl02 - wolves away
25 shots against
8 for

ecl q - pacos home
6 shots against
18 for

pl03 - watford home
15 shots against
9 for

pl04 - palace away
18 shots against
2 for

ecl01 - rennes away
18 shots against
10 for

Cringe Reaction GIF

Think we will get beat as they are better than us in every department.

I think we should go 3 at the back, for 2 reasons. Firstly, it matches their system, which I think would work better. Secondly, Romero played his football in Italy in a back 3. Since we are gonna pay so much cash for him, might as well build the defence around him.

lloris
sanchez romero rodon
royale hojbjerg skipp reg
kane lucas
son*
*if Son is injured, then we're probably fucked. Put Ndombele or Dele in and push Kane or Lucas up more I suppose.
Their 2nd string would probably tonk us at the minute, that's how far we've dropped and with the oil money their B team would probably finish just outside the top 4.

I'm expecting nothing other than an absolute hammering and will be well lubricated with beer to soften the blow.
Drunk On One GIF

Who’s suspended?
Tanganga, who was the RB against City.

Lucas and Bergwijn both went of injuried tonight and Son may not be fit. That was the front 3.

Sanchez could be available, but Dier isn't.

So we may only have 5 or 6 of the 11 starters from the City match available Sunday.

Tanganga, who was the RB against City.

Lucas and Bergwijn both went of injuried tonight and Son may not be fit. That was the front 3.

Sanchez could be available, but Dier isn't.

So we may only have 5 or 6 of the 11 starters from the City match available Sunday.
Tangana for yellow cards? Edit - of course last weeks red

Back
Top Bottom