Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you rate him as "World Class" he needs to do better. I never said he has to win everything for us but he DOES have to perform especially against weaker teams.

Kane has been and will continue to be world-class.

Look how poor Mane has been for Liverpool for a while, and in a much better side than what we are. Is he not world-class suddenly? Or has he never been world-class now?

Kane has been and will continue to be world-class.

Look how poor Mane has been for Liverpool for a while, and in a much better side than what we are. Is he not world-class suddenly? Or has he never been world-class now?
World class players don't go "poor" for awhile. (Especially over 2 seasons)

When he's leading the line in the formation he can't be openly playing as a midfielder like he did today, it puts us all out of shape.

A sublime touch led to our opening goal, shit, maybe we should consider playing him off another striker (oh wait lol we don't have one Levy you cunt), but if he's the number 9 he needs to do his job.

He can be world class in the right system and with the right players surrounding him otherwise he can go completely MIA and offer next to nothing.
But Ndombele is world beater.

Player who didn't do fuck all in two seasons, yet you'll give him more credit than our best player. Fuck off with rhis bullshit agenda.

He can be world class in the right system and with the right players surrounding him otherwise he can go completely MIA and offer next to nothing.

You could say the same about most strikers though, such as Lewandowski. Do you genuinely believe Lewandowski would look the same player in our side? Kane has never been a player that will win games on his own. But put a bit of quality into him and there a few better.

But Ndombele is world beater.

Player who didn't do fuck all in two seasons, yet you'll give him more credit than our best player. Fuck off with rhis bullshit agenda.
Never said Ndombele is world class right now. My position has been that Ndombele has the talent to be a world beater.

And Kane is clearly not our best player - that would be Son.

You're not supposed to be losing 3-0 to Dynamo and CP with a truly world class player on your squad.

Without Son, we literally crumble and we are still able to beat good teams like City/Wolves and make the CL final. We have never crumbled without Kane.

Never said Ndombele is world class right now. My position has been that Ndombele has the talent to be a world beater.

You're not supposed to be losing 3-0 to Dynamo and CP with a truly world class player on your squad.

Without Son, we literally crumble and we are still able to beat good teams like City/Wolves and make the CL final. We have never crumbled without Kane.

Let's not act like we haven't lost games and played poorly when Son's been on the pitch though, with or without Kane. You can hand pick certain results and performances very easily.

I've seen Son put in a few turgid performances of his own.

My biggest criticism of Kane was that he disappeared in 3 of our cup finals game.

Even if we lost...if he performed I would have rated him even higher but he was a absolute no show.

My faith in him went down the drain in the UCL final. He is still a great player though just needs to be in a

team that has better midfield.

Not in the level of Messi/Ronaldo like some like to rate him.

Son is our beat player, yet, Kane is outperforming him every season.

Hmm? Agenda against Kane. Might be.

You are delusional. Probably 99.9% of people think Kane is better, but you have strong arguments lol

My biggest criticism of Kane was that he disappeared in 3 of our cup finals game.

Even if we lost...if he performed I would have rated him even higher but he was a absolute no show.

My faith in him went down the drain in the UCL final. He is still a great player though just needs to be in a

team that has better midfield.

Not in the level of Messi/Ronaldo like some like to rate him.

Literally never seen one single person say he's up there with those two.

He's in the same class as Lewandowski and Lukaku etc. His record proves that.

Son is our beat player, yet, Kane is outperforming him every season.

Hmm? Agenda against Kane. Might be.

You are delusional. Probably 99.9% of people think Kane is better, but you have strong arguments lol
He's not though. He just puts up stats against shitty teams which is more of a function of our overall play.

Son does more than pad his stats against inferior teams.

WK26U9L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom