Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We win by two clear goals.

All the whiny pussyhole melts on here line up to take Nuno's considerable Afro-Portuguese length
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

Fans will be the difference. We don't have the squad those racist cunts do, but, if WHL is at full voice (which it most likely will), then we will at least put up a fight against them, just as we did v City.

Fans will be the difference. We don't have the squad those racist cunts do, but, if WHL is at full voice (which it most likely will), then we will at least put up a fight against them, just as we did v City.
Pretty sure I will be hoarse by the time the half time whistle blows. Difference is I won't have a sore hand from banging on the hoardings at the front of the south stand like against City as I'm row 16 on Sunday.
Love it when the stadium is a cauldron of noise just like it was designed to create.

Last edited:

Even with the horrendous problems we've had since the international break, with a full stadium even our weakened side will have a chance. It's impossible to be as limp as we were in this fixture last season, these players have shown that they do have another gear that is only unlocked when they hear the crowd roaring.

We can be competitive at the very least, make the game a scrap and go from there.

Still haven't got my ticket on Google Pay.

Very odd....
Don't worry hugely if you can't get it to show up. Just make sure you get to the stadium with plenty of spare time. Go to the ticket office at the north of the stadium and they will print you a physical ticket. (Keep it - you never know it could be worth something one day!). Just make sure you can show them a CRN and your ticket purhase details in your eticketing account.

Any word on Lucas and Bergwijn?

Yes.

Limped off on Thursday

Nothing authoritative since.

Maybe the fact that Markanday (on bench v Rennes to back up AM's) started in u21 match on Friday night suggests one or more of Son, Lucas and Bergwijn will start v Chelse, as otherwise likely Markanday would be made available (probably bench) v Chelsea ?

Last edited:
Don't worry hugely if you can't get it to show up. Just make sure you get to the stadium with plenty of spare time. Go to the ticket office at the north of the stadium and they will print you a physical ticket. (Keep it - you never know it could be worth something one day!). Just make sure you can show them a CRN and your ticket purhase details in your eticketing account.

Thanks, suspect I won't be the only one!

Thanks, suspect I won't be the only one!
No, probably not. For first game of the season we got there I think about 4 hours before kick off and went straight to the TO and queued for about 20-30 mins I reckon. Went and checked the queue about an hour and a half later and the line had probably increased by about double.

So I reckon make sure you're there by 2 o'clock worst case and you'll be ok. That's if you can't get the ticket to show up before hand. Which doesn't look likely at this point, as the phone lines are closed now.

I did see that in the email sent out about access to the stadium that it shouldn't be a problem.
I normally get up there early anyway so will try and get in first. If that fails I will then head for the Paxton ticket office.
Had a similar issue at the Watford game and got in ok

Same here, still showing the Watford ticket.
:dempsey:

I think the ticket not updating with the latest fixture isn't a problem. The barcode is effectively our membership card. I've logged in online and the ticket is definitely in my name.

Suspect we won't have any issues, but will arrive a bit early anyway.

Back
Top Bottom