Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So…how many people would this line up trigger…

BE9-F2-D27-4505-4-CE4-A6-C2-675-C9-DD4-DE78.jpg

:levyeyes: :nunolol:
It’s a very solid line up

I just want to see a positive performance , moving the ball quickly and creating chances. I can deal with a loss as long as there is something that I can see what Nuno’ end game and vision is .. something I haven’t seen at all so far

Could have sworn they said the gates would open at 2pm. Got here at 1.30, and not enough time to get to the pub. Just told it's 2.30, so hanging around in the rain. Mr Levy's missed a trick there!!

The real club being a below mid table side yeah ok have a word, if it's acceptable losing 3-0 to teams of that standing we might as well shut our club down now for good.
FFS - yes beause that's exactly what I meant when I actually said......

Nah - it hurts a lot more when we lose to a "real club" rather than a financially doped plastic club........

How you make the leap between what I actually said to...... "We may as well shut our club down for good" is beyond me.

Have a word mate

The real club being a below mid table side yeah ok have a word, if it's acceptable losing 3-0 to teams of that standing we might as well shut our club down now for good.
You do realise I meant it hurts a lot more losing to a real club - ie one that hasn't actually won the lottery and bought their success rather than one that's just been financially doped beyond their own means to gain their success.

Palace hurt like hell.

You do realise I meant it hurts a lot more losing to a real club - ie one that hasn't actually won the lottery and bought their success rather than one that's just been financially doped beyond their own means to gain their success.

Palace hurt like hell.
Yeah and it should do as losing to the big clubs is standard but not just losing but having your arse handed to you is a fucking disgrace.

Sad sad news this morning. Hopefully we can put on a show. Let's just try and play football today even if it does end in defeat. We're Tottenham for fuck sake. Let's get some style back before we turn into Burnley. COYS

Won’t be able to watch the match as I have a Sunday League game. Hope we win but probably for the better, saves me the heartache!

Wouldn't mind us playing for the draw in this game if I had any confidence that we are actually capable of being able to play for draws but whenever we sit back and invite teams to attack us it never ends well. Might as well go for it. If Kante plays how did against us in preseason then we're going to struggle in the middle of the park regardless of who plays. Probably best chance to go down the wings and attack their fullbacks. Not confident but a bit of luck, a red card etc can change games so there's always some hope :tanguythumb:

Back
Top Bottom