Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Outstanding first 20 minutes, performance levels dropped off a bit since then imo. Will need to keep that level of intensity throughout the second half and hope we put one away.

Seeing a lot of criticism of Emerson, I thought he was pretty good. 🤷‍♂️.

Been really impressed with his awareness of what’s behind him.
Good athlete from what i can see though. Decent pace and power about him. Hopefully he can play some football.

He does seem to go down a bit too easily for a unit like him.

Plenty of positive with Ndombele finding the lines.

REGUILON could have done better w that pass man, I recall watching Maehle make the outside of foot pass. Guess that's why Real let him go, hopefully he will get better

EMERSON, I hope it isn't another Gilberto, he's tripping over himself, otherwise if we have more Hojberg, I'll have him play at RB

Lets be honest, Ndombele has been a huge part of the reason why we're competing with Chelsea today. He's the only guy that can move the ball forward with some fluidity and purpose

So easy because I am always honest. Looking at how he's played today I don't understand why he has not been used more

So easy because I am always honest. Looking at how he's played today I don't understand why he has not been used more

Because the cunt doesn't always play like he did in the first half when he has been given a chance. Yeah, he's better than what we have, for whatever that's worth. But if his attitude is poor and he thinks he's better than the club, based on very little, then fuck him.

Back
Top Bottom