Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And what part of that mentioned anything about him being at fault for the two goals, you twonk?

I was literally taking the piss because after a decent 20-25 minutes from him, the usual loonies here were making him out to be a world-beater. The only thing hell ever beat is his own penis when a fast food advert comes on.
I agree that some people can go over the top but by the same token for some reason you use him as a scapegoat for the deficiencies of everyone else. Sometimes it’s hard to tell that you support the team such is your hatred for one of our players

I'm already looking forward to the usual wankers on here try and defend this.

What's there to defend our squad bar 2 or 3 players is very average

We changed system and personal first half and caught them cold they then go to the 500 million or so sat on the bench and make changes and as we tired from having to play on Thursday v Tuesday they ground us down

Truth is that the lack of investment in those Poch years have set us back a decade to catch up to the money clubs

Footballs at that point now where we should just let the money clubs who break the laws every year play 5 games and the first to 3 wins

For those of you that want to know what Ndombele brings………..ever since he went off we haven’t brought the ball out once. We can’t keep the ball, Chavs press and we lose possession. We now have no midfield.

Double edged sword

He's great for 35 mins then he loses fitness then he becomes pretty much useless.

the thing is i dont feel anything, i knew going byt the manager search in the summer our shit window this is where we would be, i would say we have gone back to 2004 again only 2004 we actually werre starting to take shape and at least be entertaining

I agree with the Ndombele and Lo Celso part, I mean as good as Ndombele was for about 25 minutes what use is that? I don't agree that Chelsea were poor in the 1st half, I thought we had a system that was causing them problems but they weathered the storm with some superb defending and then they brought on Kante and changed it at half time which is what good managers and sides do.

2nd half they've made us look like the mid table side we are, could actually be below Woolwich if we lose at the Emirates next week.

And all because of another shit transfer window

That's all he is. A moments player. A thirty minute player. Yeah, he's more talented than Winks, Skipp etc etc. So fucking what. In this side it doesn't amount to anything. Winds me up to no end that a few people get so excited over him when he actually produces so little that's actually effective for however long he's on the pitch for. He's a poor man's Paul Pogba at best.

Back
Top Bottom