Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is something really off about him we are still in the game and he frankly looks like he is just coasting. On the day we lost Greaves it really hurtd
We played better football in the first half today than we did against City and Watford. But our attack worked and pressed better when it was Bergwijn, Son and Lucas. Kane doesn't have it in him to press consistently any more and once he started jogging today we let Chelsea into the game.

And so has Son.

But I know admitting that would upset you.
To be fair, Son, Lo Celso and Romero shouldn’t have played more than 60 mins given that they haven’t played a game in over 2 weeks. Same goes for Ndomebele. Hard to expect them to be fit for full time. Though that says more about our bench options.

What's there to defend our squad bar 2 or 3 players is very average

We changed system and personal first half and caught them cold they then go to the 500 million or so sat on the bench and make changes and as we tired from having to play on Thursday v Tuesday they ground us down

Truth is that the lack of investment in those Poch years have set us back a decade to catch up to the money clubs

Footballs at that point now where we should just let the money clubs who break the laws every year play 5 games and the first to 3 wins
Oh fuck off mate. So West Brom didn't twat Chelsea last season? I must have dreamed that. It's all about who spends more? We've been fucking atrocious yet again. Nothing to do with money. We were shite against Wolves Watford and Palace as well. We've been absolutely pummeled 2nd half. I've had enough of it but like I said, I can't wait for the excuses to come out tonight.

Would trade Kane for Vlahovic in a heartbeat now. I love him and he's great, but in the state we're in it sucks having a striker who doesn't contest headers, run, press, care etc.

Back
Top Bottom