Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All because Conte had the nerve to want to bring in his own staff...

Heaven forbid we would have to part ways with our back room staff who have overseen such an outstanding run over the last few years. I'm sure our medical and fitness coaches are priceless assets.

:llorisunsure:
and also conte was the only manager who knew we needed a complete makeover which levy will not stand for. im so pissed we could of got a recent serie a winner in conte and dropped down to nuno

That was a painful 2nd half. I had a feeling after Chelsea scored their 1st goal that our heads would drop and they would go on and win. I just want to see a bit of fight and effort. We never look like scoring anymore

Do hope we build on that first 45. Just need to get that sort of lineup playing together regularly.
Always look at the performance, we were easily the best side in first half.

My fear from the first half was we’d blow ourselves out, especially playing in Europe on Thursday. They were ruthless with the first goal and lucky with their 2nd. They are European champions and I make them, as most have done the best team in the country.

This I think is our best 11 but it’s NEVER played together once.

But I’m going to checkout of hear now and let the loons point the fingers at all the players they have a predisposed hatred for.

You watch when we lose the ball, our MF just run back to goal. They don't chase down the ball, just run back to goal. We won no lose balls and failed to compete anywhere in the 2nd half. A decent Sunday league team could have done us 2nd half.

Nuno levy and 50% of the squad till thats happens this will keep happening. Kane has no desire left and uncle fester should have sold him - it's another Eriksen debacle.. Anyone who thinks we will get better with levy still at the club is fooling themselves.

3-0 3-0 one goal from open play...

Levy should resign right away this is all his downing. We need people in who want to progress Tottenham and take us to bigger things.
Defence was non-existent, back to the dark ages and I couldn’t pick out one player for us. Is big Harry making a statement to Levy?
Gutted just gutted.

Always look at the performance, we were easily the best side in first half.

My fear from the first half was we’d blow ourselves out, especially playing in Europe on Thursday. They were ruthless with the first goal and lucky with their 2nd. They are European champions and I make them, as most have done the best team in the country.

This I think is our best 11 but it’s NEVER played together once.

But I’m going to checkout of hear now and let the loons point the fingers at all the players they have a predisposed hatred for.
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Back to back 3-0 defeats.

Getting absolutely abused in our own back yard this time. Went out with an absolute whimper. Pity those that spent £70 watching that in person. Embarassing second half performance.

Won't be too many raised voices in that dressing room I imagine.

What...... Bringing on one of the best CDMs in the Premier league from a 300 million pound bench?

Masterful?
yes the timing of it was brilliant. Not many managers would have done if they were drawing 0-0 at HT away from home to their rivals.
A very proactive sub which we haven't seen our managers do for a long time.

No one knows what the fuck they are doing. No combinations no movement, we seem scared to make a pass into space for players to run onto, scared to shoot. It's all just slow and safe.

Oh fuck off mate. So West Brom didn't twat Chelsea last season? I must have dreamed that. It's all about who spends more? We've been fucking atrocious yet again. Nothing to do with money. We were shite against Wolves Watford and Palace as well. We've been absolutely pummeled 2nd half. I've had enough of it but like I said, I can't wait for the excuses to come out tonight.

Ah you mean the Chelsea before they got Tuchel in and then spent another 200 million? And addressed there biggest weakness

And we are shit because we have ran the old squad we had into the ground and every player that's left has been replaced with someone who isn't as good for years

This mess goes deeper then management and personal we have been criminally under invested in for years now compared to those above us and even clubs like Villa and Leicester who will probs overtake us soon

Bar Kane who doesn't look bothered and Son it's a shit side so it's no wonder the European champions outplayed us, we missed our chance in the the season after we finished 2nd to Chelsea to take the next step instead we used the stadium delays as a reason to flog a horse until it died

Back
Top Bottom