Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

expected result though no excuse the morale in the team will be pretty low so real problems ahead total mess we will be well down the table at this rate reasonable first half no consolation for me .

“Well, off to my yacht.”

Daniel Levy

vampire GIF by hoppip

There is absolutely nothing to take from this.

Son and Kane haven’t linked up. Looking forward to hearing how they hate each other in some cunt rag

I couldn't face going today. Just knew it would be a raping and it was.

Don’t blame you.. somebody needs to full Dier into the crowd and throw the bald cunt Levy off the sky walk

Two years ago we where in the CL final. A crack at what could have been the greatest night in Tottenham's history. Now look at us. It’s not bad luck. It’s utter negligence from the people running our club. Yet still the sheep follow & support that cunt Levy.

#ENICOUT

We're so bad we're making Kane, a world-class player, look quite shit. And Son, our only other top player, must either be as thick as pig shit or completely void of any actual ambition to sign a new contract at this club.

Always look at the performance, we were easily the best side in first half.

My fear from the first half was we’d blow ourselves out, especially playing in Europe on Thursday. They were ruthless with the first goal and lucky with their 2nd. They are European champions and I make them, as most have done the best team in the country.

This I think is our best 11 but it’s NEVER played together once.

But I’m going to checkout of hear now and let the loons point the fingers at all the players they have a predisposed hatred for.
There are lots of positives to take from this game to build for the road forward. Yes, the second half was nowhere near as good as the first. And we need to create more scoring chances. But the first half in particular showed that there is something there to work with.

Now to let the doom and gloom vent and we go again.

Always look at the performance, we were easily the best side in first half.

My fear from the first half was we’d blow ourselves out, especially playing in Europe on Thursday. They were ruthless with the first goal and lucky with their 2nd. They are European champions and I make them, as most have done the best team in the country.

This I think is our best 11 but it’s NEVER played together once.

But I’m going to checkout of hear now and let the loons point the fingers at all the players they have a predisposed hatred for.
dele is no way in out best 11. No way no how.

Levy is the problem. Needs to work at canary wharf not tottenham. 20 years is long enough. Do the honourable thing daniel and sell to an owner whos ambitious not half measure. Chelsea and city are chav clubs with money.

At this point I really wouldn’t mind if Kane was sold in the winter. Clearly doesn’t want to be here and we could use the money to start the rebuild. Half of these players are just not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom