Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s insane to see how fluid our attack was against man city. Kane debacle ends, he starts playing and our play style is stagnant. If Kane needs a rest nuno seriously needs to stop playing him. We aren’t scoring with him in the lineup regardless.

Tuchel reacted at HT
Nuno didn't, hence we got steamrolled, if you cannot identify whats going wrong , you have no chance what so ever.
Chelsea as far as I am concerned are heads and shoulders above us and have been for 20 years , this is what an owner who WANTS to win things does.
LEVY OUT

Lampard was sacked in January and Touchel completely changed the team right away. I know the quality of our squad is still meh, but will replacing Nuno with a world class manager change our team right away? An honest question.

Said it all bloody summer, this squad needs a scorched earth rebuild including Kane being sold and we tinkered around the edges. As for Nuno, just not seeing him as a Tottenham manager, although he sums up ENIC nicely, cheap, mediocre and available for no fee. The buck stops with Levy. Not acceptable.
Buy cheap buy twice. Primark manager.

Ahh, To Dare Is To Do getting upset again because Ndombele can't play well for more than half an hour of a game. Yet another deluded fan here that is part of the problem and why the club is going backwards.

Yeah, not disagreeing with you mate. Football is fucked, seems pointless at this point.

Unless you are a team funded by a billionaire who is happy to burn money then you don't stand a chance.

My only hope is that the game has a financial collapse and restart because it needs it, that much is evident.

Amen.

United just spent 75m on a player for their bench.

Game over.

Back
Top Bottom