Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if Nuno has the stones to drop Kane if this continues. He is hardly putting himself in the shop window at the moment for his precious transfer.

I think such a discussion needs to be had with him.

Whether he's sulking or just mentally detatched someone needs to snap him out of it.

But the issue is for who? Dane Scarlett?

Berg / Son / Lucas front 3 if need be..... Seeing him amble about doing the bare minimum against teams like Burnley & Newcastle will be painful to watch and extremely unproductive.

Start him against the scum and then review the situation.

Think he's all alone .. on the pitch and off it. The whole saga has pissed off Son and Lloris .. maybe Dier. Needs to get over himself and start firing in the goals.

It is soul destroying watching this.. clubs fucked.

Think he's all alone .. on the pitch and off it. The whole saga has pissed off Son and Lloris .. maybe Dier. Needs to get over himself and start firing in the goals.

It is soul destroying watching this.. clubs fucked.
I think we should have cashed in this summer and rebuilt

I get that we didn’t get a ’suitable’ offer for Harry from City in the summer, but, everyone knows that holding onto an unhappy player who doesn’t want to be at the club anymore is a terrible idea. It doesn’t seem likely that he’s just going to change his mentality and snap out of it. Of course I’d love to be proven wrong, but the commitment looks like it’s gone

Last edited:
Yep good post.

Kane's heart is not in it and yet we didn't have the fcuking sense or wherewithal as a club to buy at least one striker to compensate.

Bloke is a cnut in my opinion but him not playing well or giving his all should see him sidelined as opposed to being given a freedom of movement passport back into the first team.

It is an inescapable fact that City lost out on not buying him and we are losing out by having kept him.
After listening to the delusional Neville interview about how he would love to play with Debruyne and then Harry saying how he wants to play for Greaves memory....

He wanders about all game like a spoilt kid!!!

What an arsehole.

Back
Top Bottom