Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

d57b07667da08243bb5f6b4720e47739.jpg

AWB: Caught driving without a license..... "I didn't know I was banned"

Fucking man-babies.

Another United player blatantly set to dodge prison.

Still, funny to see them knocked out of the cup tonight.... Bet Moyes was laughing his ass off!

Ronaldo will be in the Europa League come the new year.

Sadly, they'll have a far better manager at the helm next season. :(

Another poor performance from Sancho. Just goes to show how much easier the Bundesliga is for attacking players, especially if you play for Bayern or Dortmund. Despite being English it's like he's a foreign player having to adapt to our game.

Solskjaer blames Klopp for lack of pens

Oh cry me a fucking river Solskjaer, even at this early stage in the season your team is being shown as inept suddenly when Ronaldo isn't on the pitch, now you're crying about not being given penalties?

I'd be willing to put substantial money down that Man Utd will end up getting more penalties than anyone else again this season.
Solskjaer pre and post-match interviews and conferences consist almost entirely with him bitching about other clubs, players and managers, whilst all making complete false and fabricated aligations each and every time. He's a really nasty little cunt.

Solskjaer pre and post-match interviews and conferences consist almost entirely with him bitching about other clubs, players and managers, whilst all making complete false and fabricated aligations each and every time. He's a really nasty little cunt.

Officials did their part today.... Thankfully they fucked it anyway.

Bollocks to Ole..... Long may he fumble.

As

Nasty isnt the word. Why arent his fanboys in the media highlighting his behaviour when one of his players was accused of rape on 4 different occasions at molde.
Both him and the accused share an agent and the same agent got the player a move to russia and saudi arabia both which have no extradition to norway.
He even made the accused captain

Back
Top Bottom