Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never tired of this

Still probably my best moment as a Spurs fan and against a really strong team from South London too. Beautiful sunny day. Old Wembley at its best - and my first trip there. Wonderful celebrations in the ground, on the pitch, outside the ground. God I’d love to live it again.

That was the season I got my first season ticket (standing on the shelf) and that I started going to away games. I went on a run of about 5 years without missing a game (apart from the foreign away games), until we broke down on the way to Norwich and we were in a tow truck at 3pm, on the way home. That was just before we got married, I never really forgave him for that, and should have taken it as a sign to call it off!
The interview with Mabbsie at the end was quite poignant, I think we forget what he went through to play. A true Legend and it's lovely that he is still involved with the Club, in his ambassadorial role.

Back
Top Bottom