Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The press are too kind to Woolwich. if we had drawn 0-0 with Brighton having lost by some margin on every key stat (possession, shots, shots on target, passing accuracy, tackles etc) then dickwads like Carragher, Neville et al would have a field day on us. But there’s none of that for Woolwich.

Annoys me something rotten.

Look at it this way, the longer the good will lasts the longer Arteta stays!

Went on Twitter just now to see AFTV trending. Looked into it, seems it’s stemmed from this tweet;

What a load of bollocks.... They want you out cos they think AFTV is toxic.

"I’m not pulling the “race card” "

Yes you are.... And the 'gender card'..... I bet it wasn't exclusively "white men" shouting at her either.

Fat Wobbie tried to pull similar a few years back when one of their lot yelled "get out of our club, you fat(*) cunt" during one of their videos..... (*Wobbie claimed they said "black" but it was clear as day that it wasn't.)

Last edited:
I didn’t realise they posed with half their fucking home attendance after beating us. Be happy to win a game but they always go over the top. We’ll finish above them again this season so will have the last laugh, of that I’m certain.

Yes you are.... And the 'gender card'..... I bet it wasn't exclusively "white men" shouting at her either.

Fat Wobbie tried to pull similar a few years back when one of their lot yelled "get out of our club, you fat(*) cunt" during one of their videos..... (*Wobbie claimed they said "black" but it was clear as day that it wasn't.)
Its a fucking joke.

You can also add when one of theirs used the dvd comment about Son and he followed it up with a car crash of an interview which backfired massively.

AFTV you have to laugh. Not only have they made their club a laughing stock for clicks and money they are now trying say that anti-AFTV sentiment is a) racist and b) misogynist.

What a fanbase. Truly fucking embarrassing.

I think it was Simon Jordan who called out their " business model ", when he interviewed Robbie.

Basically telling them they were profiting off doom and gloom, and that apparently their revenue skyrockets when there is controversy / poor performances.

The press are too kind to Woolwich. if we had drawn 0-0 with Brighton having lost by some margin on every key stat (possession, shots, shots on target, passing accuracy, tackles etc) then dickwads like Carragher, Neville et al would have a field day on us. But there’s none of that for Woolwich.

Annoys me something rotten.
You are spot on with those comments, the hypocrisy of those so called experts is ridiculous at times.

They won their cup final against us and then go back to being Woolwich again.

Arteta is such a defensive minded coach, I always thought he would ultra attacking for some reason.

I didn’t realise they posed with half their fucking home attendance after beating us. Be happy to win a game but they always go over the top. We’ll finish above them again this season so will have the last laugh, of that I’m certain.

So. First, we have to beat them handsomely at home. Then, we should post a photo of the dressing room being simply normal. Beating that lot should be no fuss.

I think it was Simon Jordan who called out their " business model ", when he interviewed Robbie.

Basically telling them they were profiting off doom and gloom, and that apparently their revenue skyrockets when there is controversy / poor performances.
Remember that interview

Simon took him to the cleaners and refused Robbie’s offer of a day out with AFTV

So embarrassing I found myself feeling sorry for Robbie

Back
Top Bottom