Unsatisfied

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
nunotraining.jpg

Football is meant to be fun, but we are not a fun side. We haven’t been for two years. I think that’s what’s really bothering me. It all feels a bit unnecessarily bleak.

Read article here

This tool is the poster bitch for entitlement. Look it up in Collins an a picture of his incel acne scarred face stares back. Has he not rumbled football is cyclical. If you only ate chaviar it would taste like spam

Alternatively, you sound like an ENIC mouth piece, the sort of person who attempts to brainwash football fans that mediocrity is what we should celebrate. That we should ignore the fact football is a competitive sport, and just celebrate the fact we haven't done a Leeds. That we, who became fans of a club who's very motto is "to dare is to do" should now be happy that we aren't in any danger of losing money. We shouldn't be bothered that the one thing we want to see - decent ambitious football, isn't important to the people running the club. That they are experts in making pennies go further.

I bet most fans would be more content if the club took some risks to improve ON the pitch. Instead, we just suffer the usual aimless plan and get fobbed off with dismissive comments from them and the fanboi's of them on here. The sort of people who tirelessly cite the 90's as cause for concern, a decade where we won more than ENIC have in double the period. Also ignoring that football and THFC existed before the 90's and very much were daring to do all the time and as a result, were one of the top clubs in the country.

Alternatively, you sound like an ENIC mouth piece, the sort of person who attempts to brainwash football fans that mediocrity is what we should celebrate. That we should ignore the fact football is a competitive sport, and just celebrate the fact we haven't done a Leeds. That we, who became fans of a club who's very motto is "to dare is to do" should now be happy that we aren't in any danger of losing money. We shouldn't be bothered that the one thing we want to see - decent ambitious football, isn't important to the people running the club. That they are experts in making pennies go further.

I bet most fans would be more content if the club took some risks to improve ON the pitch. Instead, we just suffer the usual aimless plan and get fobbed off with dismissive comments from them and the fanboi's of them on here. The sort of people who tirelessly cite the 90's as cause for concern, a decade where we won more than ENIC have in double the period. Also ignoring that football and THFC existed before the 90's and very much were daring to do all the time and as a result, were one of the top clubs in the country.
Yeah did you actually read the article or is your obsession to all consuming. In regard to the article there's an implication that beautiful football actually is enough which your nemesis Levy would love.

Spurs fans as a group have lived on the myth for way too long. "Good football " is subjective and is not synonyms with winning football. Leicester City championship winning side is a great example the football was basic Kante and Mahrez were the only 'footballers' in that side. I certainly don't need any misguided lectures on our history from you. Any cursory look at my post would have even you see I've been banging on about Levy and Enics mismanagement when the dopey were patting the fool on the back when we went top under that cretin Mourinho.

You don't have a monopoly on your dissatisfaction. A little more comprehension of how we got where we are from articles like the one above would be a step on getting the venture capitalist running the club out. But no lets focus on this irrelevant entitled BS. And we laugh at Arsenals fan base, thick as mince our lot.

Last edited:
This is a rambling dopey entitled whine which after detours via the Sopranos and Walt Whitman says nothing. He gives himself away over and over. Let me make it clear what I mean as it was missed by a fair few. This paragraph here says it all.

"This is all Pochettino’s fault, by the way, the big cuddly b*stard. I never really expected title challenges and Champions League runs. Not before we’d built the new stadium, anyway. I’m desperate to feel that big-club energy again, and experience those historic nights against Juventus, Barca, Madrid and alike. Things could be much worse, but when you’ve experienced something like Amsterdam within the last few years, a 3-0 defeat to Crystal Palace feels like a nadir."

I DID AND I DO EXPECT the above. The nadir was not getting gubbed by place as I didn't turn up last week they were under Irvin Scholar on the brink of extinctionas a club . And the Pochettino obsession has blinded so many into thinking we were NOT anything before he turned up. We were and are a big club before him and Levy and we are now. I have heard the same people saying no one wants to manage us when the reality is no one wants to work with Levy.

This cycle is over but nothing will change till ENIC leave and until the author has the guts to point out that our problems are caused by our ownership , we are fucked. Bangging on about wanting the buzz of a fluked return to champions league is pathetic and misguided.

This is Sky and UEFA fault too. They have convinced a generation of people football started last week. This shit helps Levy like we were only big under Poch and those days in particular define us. Thus giving the impression that we are a only a few years away when we have been systematically under invested in and mis managed for nearly thirty five years.

Last edited:
And he's right about Walt Whitman's beard...
If i was at the club i swear i would make Nuno shave that fucking beard off. It's a terrible look which i don't know why he maintains. Adds 20 years to him.

Tactical and managerial shortcomings notwithstanding, it really doesn't help when he looks like the Portuguese Uncle Albert.

He's just watched the Many Saints of Newark, that's for sure. Dickie Moltisanti references will go over the head of most readers who haven't.

Not that i'm complaining about that in any way. That would be a bit rich...

Back
Top Bottom