Supporters Trust Demands Meeting with Board

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha clown. That looks really up to date with Stoke City included who have been in the Champo for the last 3 years!!

Here’s a 2021 article with sources from Swiss Ramble and Kevin McGuire

I said last posted accounts at companies house - can't you even read?

So you're saying internet blogs are a better source than companies house - explains why you haven't a clue what you're talking about most of the time. But keep posting, at least you're ignorance is good for a laugh.

FYI - even your unverified data shows Levy's salary is comparable, which is exactly the point that was made.

Last edited:
Oh. Brilliant.

That was my point. THFC service their own debts with the money they make from ops.

Thrilled to see us agree at last.
So nothing at all to do with any other ENIC companies - at last you've got the picture.

You're post #195 "We just direct our cash flow towards real estate rather than football" ... glad you now conceded we have nothing to do with any real estate, apart from the stadium site owned by THFC. If you think the stadium has nothing to do with football - well that's pretty insane - but at least you now accept that the club services all its own debts, that includes the 300m spent on players in the last three years, or do you class them as real estate?

So nothing at all to do with any other ENIC companies - at last you've got the picture.

You're post #195 "We just direct our cash flow towards real estate rather than football" ... glad you now conceded we have nothing to do with any real estate, apart from the stadium site owned by THFC. If you think the stadium has nothing to do with football - well that's pretty insane - but at least you now accept that the club services all its own debts, that includes the 300m spent on players in the last three years, or do you class them as real estate?

I didn't.

I do however, mean exactly, what I said all along. That the real estate - e.g. the stadium project and land dev for the training centre etc. - is serviced by the turnover from the THFC ops.

The fact that you refuse to comprehend my last post as well as the one you chose to quote, well that's something you yourself will have to deal with. Not to mention all the ones in between.

Money can only be spent once. Though I am sure you will try to dispute that too.

Oh well

:harrylol:

I said last posted accounts at companies house - can't you even read?

So you're saying internet blogs are a better source than companies house - explains why you haven't a clue what you're talking about most of the time. But keep posting, at least you're ignorance is good for a laugh.

FYI - even your unverified data shows Levy's salary is comparable, which is exactly the point that was made.
Yours wasn’t companies house, it was an article in The Mail in 2018. Yes I am saying I trust Swiss Ramble vs Daily Mail

I didn't.

I do however, mean exactly, what I said all along. That the real estate - e.g. the stadium project and land dev for the training centre etc. - is serviced by the turnover from the THFC ops.

The fact that you refuse to comprehend my last post as well as the one you chose to quote, well that's something you yourself will have to deal with. Not to mention all the ones in between.

Again you are just 100% wrong or you simply can't read .... if that's so then I apologise

in my post #228

figure2_orig.png

The training centre is operated by Tottenham Hotspur Football Co Ltd an entirely seperate company to THFC who run the stadium and football operations .... did you read that the first time it was posted and forget it? or did you simply not understand?

Not that you will read them but here are the accounts for Tottenham Hotspur Football Co Ltd as you can see an entirely seperate (and profitable) company.

https://find-and-update.company-inf...M5MmFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Yours wasn’t companies house, it was an article in The Mail in 2018. Yes I am saying I trust Swiss Ramble vs Daily Mail
It was of course from companies house - the clue is where it says "figures provided by companies house" it even tells you that Chelsea and Man City had not disclosed their CEO salary figures to companies house, but hey you believe what you want ... if you believe 21 EPL clubs conspired with the media to produce false data that can be checked against companies house in about a minute - just to make your argument look silly ... then you go right ahead.

Last edited:
The stadium is THFC’s debt , yes?

The very stadium & I quote “Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the first and only stadium to be designed specially for NFL games outside of North America.”

Not with THFC in mind but NFL. And that is debt the football club is paying , the NFL invested peanuts into the build

And why are we called tenants on the official site & not owners?

The stadium is THFC’s debt , yes?

The very stadium & I quote “Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is the first and only stadium to be designed specially for NFL games outside of North America.”

Not with THFC in mind but NFL. And that is debt the football club is paying , the NFL invested peanuts into the build

And why are we called tenants on the official site & not owners?

THFC, our football club, makes millions from NFL games played at a time when any other club's stadium would be sitting empty earning nothing - and somehow you think that's a bad thing?

All that extra income goes directly to THFC (not ENIC or Levy) and can be used to improve our football.

Why not kick out the NFL and add 200% to the season ticket prices - that probably still wouldn't make up the shortfall - but at least the haters would be happy ... is that really what you want?

THFC, our football club, makes millions from NFL games played at a time when any other club's stadium would be sitting empty earning nothing - and somehow you think that's a bad thing?

All that extra income goes directly to THFC (not ENIC or Levy) and can be used to improve our football.

Why not kick out the NFL and add 200% to the season ticket prices - that probably still wouldn't make up the shortfall - but at least the haters would be happy ... is that really what you want?
We make around £2m per game I think , this nfl purpose built stadium , at that rate should be paid off in around in around 500 games . How many do we have a year? 2 or 3? All that extra debt for around £8m a year , brilliant business.

Of course we have other revenue, our games , concerts but I really don’t think the extra debt is worth it . We could have built a state of the art Football stadium & invested in the team , but levy sees the franchise of the stadium more important than the club.

And again , why are we called tenants ?

We make around £2m per game I think , this nfl purpose built stadium , at that rate should be paid off in around in around 500 games . How many do we have a year? 2 or 3? All that extra debt for around £8m a year , brilliant business.

Of course we have other revenue, our games , concerts but I really don’t think the extra debt is worth it . We could have built a state of the art Football stadium & invested in the team , but levy sees the franchise of the stadium more important than the club.

And again , why are we called tenants ?
Who calls us tenants? THFC own the stadium, are you a tenant in the house you own?

We make massively more than £2m per game, the exposure in the US alone long term is worth tens if not hundreds of millions, worldwide brand name is how you compete with City/Utd/Liverpool etc ...

All what extra debt? would the stadium only have three sides without NFL? adding an extra changing room cost very little, or are you talking about the innovative pitch system?

You may not think the extra debt is worth it but you would be very wrong - it's chicken and egg, without the revenue to match the big clubs you can never consistently compete - the stadium has taken our revenue from 300m >>> 500m and will probably see that jump again post Covid.

No new stadium would mean little increased revenue - it was short term pain for long term gain - you may want to go back to 30k at WHL but the reality is with only that income we'd be a mid to bottom half team ... it's not that long ago that we were just that ... you simply can't stop progress even if we'd all like to.

It was of course from companies house - the clue is where it says "figures provided by companies house" it even tells you that Chelsea and Man City had not disclosed their CEO salary figures to companies house, but hey you believe what you want ... if you believe 21 EPL clubs conspired with the media to produce false data that can be checked against companies house in about a minute - just to make your argument look silly ... then you go right ahead.
I believe companies house as a point of source data. Do I believe the Daily Mail present up to date source data information in a clear and concise way? No. No I don’t

Who calls us tenants? THFC own the stadium, are you a tenant in the house you own?

We make massively more than £2m per game, the exposure in the US alone long term is worth tens if not hundreds of millions, worldwide brand name is how you compete with City/Utd/Liverpool etc ...

All what extra debt? would the stadium only have three sides without NFL? adding an extra changing room cost very little, or are you talking about the innovative pitch system?

You may not think the extra debt is worth it but you would be very wrong - it's chicken and egg, without the revenue to match the big clubs you can never consistently compete - the stadium has taken our revenue from 300m >>> 500m and will probably see that jump again post Covid.

No new stadium would mean little increased revenue - it was short term pain for long term gain - you may want to go back to 30k at WHL but the reality is with only that income we'd be a mid to bottom half team ... it's not that long ago that we were just that ... you simply can't stop progress even if we'd all like to.
You’d argue if this topic was “ The sky is blue”

ENICS statement called us tenants. The extra cost to make it specifically an NFL stadium goes into the hundreds of millions.

We will see the profit made by other events in April & im sure covering the extra cost of the extras other than a football stadium will take an eternity to redeem.

You’d argue if this topic was “ The sky is blue”

ENICS statement called us tenants. The extra cost to make it specifically an NFL stadium goes into the hundreds of millions.

We will see the profit made by other events in April & im sure covering the extra cost of the extras other than a football stadium will take an eternity to redeem.
Give him a few minutes to Google an answer

Back
Top Bottom