Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People here were feeling so smart with comments about how we should not go a penny under 160million and just because they are city, we should make them pay 200 million!!! Childish nonsense.

Bale was about to peak thats why we got a ridiculous world record fee for him.
Kane has already peaked some years ago and is on his way down. No ones paying 160-200million for him.
It's not too far a stretch to wonder if anybody will want him with the wages he will demand. He really needs to advertise himself on the field, otherwise he's ruining the future for him and us.

Jack Wiltshire just said "Harry Kane is one of the best strikers in the world; alongside Lewandowski & Benzema.... Been a top player for years"

Case closed. :ledley:

You are kind and charitable. I'm sure there was a time not so long ago where I would have been desirous of extending such an olive branch in DL's direction. Seen too much and am too cynical...but he's earned it in my eyes.

A quick 'for instance'...Conte. As if that was ever real and not some 'bukakke theatre' to appease the masses that we were really 'going for it'.

*I know it's Kabuki but bukakke fits better
Did you mean kabuki?

buk·ka·ke
  1. buk·ka·ke
    a type of sexual activity in which several men ejaculate on another person.

2. type of sexual activity in which several men ejaculate on another person.

Feedback

Last edited:
There's a healthy chance he's been bricked. If so, he needs a reboot. Maybe on the continent to get away from his (and our own) mess.

What I don't want is Levy clinging on to him. If he starts playing well again, take the money and reinvest. If he continues to descend, take the money and reinvest. Kane's time with us is done.
Levy will only sell on what he perceives to be Levy terms. His ego simply won't let him. Kind of a small, bald Trump.

And new boy raumdeuterz coming in a close 2nd......

Sure Jan GIF

I'm not saying Kane wasn't a good player during the 16/17 season and of course he deserves praise and he was praised by his teammates, managers etc. He was great.

But basing my claim on what our actual players were saying. I will repeat it again.

All of our Spurs players that were asked the question regarding who our best player was said 'Dembele' without hesitation. Dele, Rose, Moura, Dier, Wanyama, Winks etc.

So if our best player Dembele was never widely considered world class would another player on our team be considered world class? I don't get that logic at all.

Remember, Pep rated Winks and Sir Alex rated Dele so I'd take things with a grain of salt when it comes to managers. They can be wrong just as fans can.
Nice one, Sammy!

Back
Top Bottom