Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Newcastle. Mainly because every time we moan about Spurs, i just think it could be worse, we could be Newcastle supporters.

What a lifetime of endless shit they have had to deal with.
Not good enough for the Premier but too good for the Championship. Just a constant cycle of relegation & promotion. A club with no ambition.

Not good enough for the Premier but too good for the Championship. Just a constant cycle of relegation & promotion. A club with no ambition.
Not really, they've only spent two seasons in the second division in the last ~30 years. You need to look at West Brom or Norwich for the classic yoyo club.
Totally agreed on the lack of ambition though. Just making up the numbers since the early 2000s.

I like Newcastle. Mainly because every time we moan about Spurs, i just think it could be worse, we could be Newcastle supporters.

What a lifetime of endless shit they have had to deal with.
I see your point but have never liked them. This constant talk of their amazing passionate fans, wonderful atmosphere, massive club pisses me off. Theyre a big club in a one club city. Fans are no better or passionate than most others.its Just a theme that came out in the 90s and lazy punditry and media keeps it going

I see your point but have never liked them. This constant talk of their amazing passionate fans, wonderful atmosphere, massive club pisses me off. Theyre a big club in a one club city. Fans are no better or passionate than most others.its Just a theme that came out in the 90s and lazy punditry and media keeps it going
Haha i tell you one thing that does bug me about them is this fucking bollocks about their famous number 9 shirt. Because apparently Jackie Milburn and Malcolm McDonald wore it. They were fucking nobodies outside of the North-east.

Yet once Shearer signed you heard all this guff about the famous 'number 9' shirt. You still get it now when they've got a carthorse like Andy fucking Carroll wearing it.

Looks like someone beat us to it:

Can you imagine the football agents and intermediates/cronies swarming around Newcastle right now? It'll be like a plague of locusts.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom