Are the morals of our owners important to you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just goes to show how all these far left marxist groups like BLM and Antifa that feign outrage at the west are all bollocks whos only goal is to destroy western culture and society.

When a Saudi Arabian despot takes over an English club its absolute silence from these groups and the LGBTQ groups. But 90 year old Doris from dorset says a politcally incorrect term???!?!!? SEND THE MASKED THUGS! TEAR DOWN THE STATUES!!!

And the PL and FA that has spent the past 2 years hand wringing every englishman with the kneeling bollocks, suddenly have nothing to say??

But lets focus on what REALLY matters. Like those marcus rashford google adverts where white people are lectured on that they cant say “wagwarn” 🤣🤣

Western society is fooked. And an arab buying a football club is the least of our worries.

Last edited:

He's a gooner so some of you won't want to listen to what he has to say, but he perfectly encapsulates the hypocrisy in the morality debate and makes some great points.

So you are talking about what about defence which is a load of BS. The video says filling up with a certain petrol or shopping at Amazon and equating this to a government that is a mass murdering people in Yemen and Executes their own people on a regular basis for crimes such as their sexual preference. The fact is when someone criticises Amazon I do not immediately jump to their defence because I know their a terrible company but try to criticise the fact the Newcastle Supporters have had their club perverted by an extremely evil regime which has committed countless atrocities and they use the what about defence because they cannot say anything else the fact is they are celebrating that they are going to be used to try and pretend that the Saudi Government are not an evil regime.

Try this video by HITC Seven it is a much better explanation of the situation instead of a guy who a regular contributor to the one true geordie’s show the kickoff.

But that Newcastle fan who PUNCHED A HORSE!
that's almost a rite of passage now innit...? Compared to what the Saudis have done!

He's their fucking poster boy!

The world is proper fucked innit.... Football is the least of its problems!

Money has killed the world... Football is just collateral damage!

He's a gooner so some of you won't want to listen to what he has to say, but he perfectly encapsulates the hypocrisy in the morality debate and makes some great points.

Unfortunately, it's the green eyed monster that makes football fans act as if they're taking the moral high ground.
I suspect if some corrupt billionaire owner bought spurs and funded a massive trophy haul precisely none of those slating the like of Chelsea, City and now Newcastle would stop supporting Spurs.

Also worth noting that Newcastle have zero history. They've won fuck all, nothing, for 50+ years.
But because they're not Chelsea who are a more local rival, they won't be slated relentlessly by our fans for that.

I wonder if the Newcastle Saudi regime will behead or stone to death the next manager who DOESN'T win them the league... Now that WOULD be an interesting end to MOTD!

I joke... But seriously, the Saudi regime (who apparently AREN'T behind the takeover) are abhorrent!

Oil money wins again....

Video at the bottom of this page is a concise and un-judgemental take on the fan-quandry discussion.....

Sadly she's wrong about their fans as a collective whole though.....

james-charnock-s-new-outfit-keeps-him-cool-354501870.jpg

newcastlefansreuters.jpg

Newcastle-fans1.jpg

Video at the bottom of this page is a concise and un-judgemental take on the fan-quandry discussion.....

Sadly she's wrong about their fans as a collective whole though.....

james-charnock-s-new-outfit-keeps-him-cool-354501870.jpg

newcastlefansreuters.jpg

Newcastle-fans1.jpg
Funniest part is that I'd wager a good 2/3rds of them are at the very least casually racist...

I mean, look at the bottom picture, not only is it offensive that they are overtly celebrating such an abhorrent ownership, but the moron on the right of the pic is wearing an actual tea towel on his head, which is also offensive to the owner he is celebrating (as if he's paying attention to the dimwits of a City he'll likely never step foot in...).

Now the real moral dilemma I'm struggling with whilst perusing this thread is, would I like to spend an evening with Amanda Stavely?? Are those eyes too crazy, or just the right amount of crazy???

Now the real moral dilemma I'm struggling with whilst perusing this thread is, would I like to spend an evening with Amanda Stavely?? Are those eyes too crazy, or just the right amount of crazy???

Rather you than me....

She's gone from this:

5a132ab3f914c31d008b517e

To this in about a year:

5568.jpg

It'd be like copping off with the fit brunette head alien from from V!

I support THFC. You support ENIC/Daniel Levy.

This isn't even a debate, my friend.
What amazes me is that the ENIC fans are saying & quoting that only THFC are responsible for the debt of the stadium …. Yet we are called tenants by ENIC . I could sort of understand if ENIC were a guarantor of the debt but , again , as stated by them , they are not . Have we lost the ownership to land we’ve owned for over 100 years ? Could the stadium be sold on to an NFL franchise & as tenants we are powerless?
The football bubble will eventually burst , we are seeing it in Spain & Italy already . As it stands we are tenants of a huge entertainment complex . If things were to speed up re the NFL ( they’ve been quoted of saying that they will look at ever option regarding the stadium) we could be left high & dry.

Back
Top Bottom