Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

worked in the champions league and against city earlier this season. kane is the problem

Look, Kane is annoying me as much as anyone else now but he was top scorer and the top assister in the Premier League only last season for fucks sake. He deserves a lot of the shit he's getting at the moment, but let's not pretend he wasn't very good only some months back.

If you think Kane is our problem right now then you're deluded. The problem is that the team as a whole is pretty shit, and under the management of someone who is pretty shit, and the club is run by a bunch of wankers who are extremely shit. Saying Harry is now THE problem is actually giving him far too much credit.

Fuck off with that "Oh, you're racist" bullshit, you helmet. I've said before here that there are people that "support" Tottenham because of Son and Son alone. If you want to pretend that's not the case then go give your head a wobble.

Fuck all racist about that statement. It's absolutely true.
But why do you have to single out Asian supporters? Wow also calling me a wobblehead....you really are something aren't you TylerB? Nonce.

Your Dad is a what now?

Imagine being so upset because you thought someone called you a "wobblehead". Lmao. You fucking snowflake prick.

And yes, I'll single out all of the Asians that support Son and not Spurs. Every single one of them. Which there are plenty. The same as I did with Mourinho who had his own fan club that moved on the moment he left.

Last edited:
Your Dad is a what now?

Imagine being so upset because you thought someone called you a "wobblehead". Lmao. You fucking snowflake prick.

And yes, I'll single out all of the Asians that support Son and not Spurs. Every single one of them. Which there are plenty. The same as I did with Mourinho who had his own fan club that moved on the moment he left.
Wait, so you go all out on attacking Asian supporters of Spurs for no apparent reason, get called out for it, then keep on making personal attacks. You are not right in the head you angry, pathetic old man. Go and seek some professional help. Seriously. Before it's too late.

Why?

We all know that because of Son, there are plenty of Asians that watch us. Certainly Koreans. But we all know if and when he leaves, they do too. So getting into a "debate" with one of those people is just cringe as fuck. Plenty of them have never liked Kane because they want it to be all about Son. Simple as that. Nothing more, nothing less.
What a load of bollocks. There might have been one or two in here who have posted shit about Kane, but the majority definitely want Kane to do well. You sure do spout a lot of shit, oh prejudiced one. Airfixx is a disgrace too, shame on him.

Wait, so you go all out on attacking Asian supporters of Spurs for no apparent reason, get called out for it, then keep on making personal attacks. You are not right in the head you angry, pathetic old man. Go and seek some professional help. Seriously. Before it's too late.

You're a bit simple, aren't you?

Happy Academy Awards GIF

What a load of bollocks. There might have been one or two in here who have posted shit about Kane, but the majority definitely want Kane to do well. You sure do spout a lot of shit, oh prejudiced one. Airfixx is a disgrace too, shame on him.

Are you still crying?

Bless your little cotton socks. Probably one of those weird Son supporters I speak of.

sad feelings GIF

Wind your neck in, child and stick your bullshit racism card up your fucking arse.

You'll be gone when Son leaves....... Pretending otherwise is laughable.

Son is a brilliant player Kane is a brilliant player you can say they weren’t that good against westpork but did you notice that they couldn’t even pass the ball to Sergio 70% of the time ndombele doing all the creative work because we can’t even get the ball to our fullbacks that’s sad.

The Kane Fanboys calling out the Son Fanboys and vice versa.

"YoU LiKe SoN BeCaUsE YoU'Re AsAiN!"

"B...bu ...but... YoU LiKe KaNe BeCaUsE YoU'Re EnGLiSh!"

The never ending drama continues.

:harrylol:

Literally never said that all fans of Son are Asian. I'm a big fan of Son, I'm not Asian.

But anyone who insists that there aren't Asian's that only follow us because of Son and couldn't care less about the rest of our players, are quite simply talking out of their arses.

Literally never said that all fans of Son are Asian. I'm a big fan of Son, I'm not Asian.

But anyone who insists that there aren't Asian's that only follow us because of Son and couldn't care less about the rest of our players, are quite simply talking out of their arses.
It's Asians. You still haven't answered my initial Q. Why did you have to call out Asians post-match, but not Spanish people for Reggie or Argies for Romero? Can you explain that?

Let me clarify.

A 29 year old winger playing for Spurs is unsustainable given the amount of tracking back that'll be required of him.

Also, throwing him way out wide also isn't the best use of his talents as a goal scorer in my opinion. He needs to play much more centrally.
If 2 out of Gil, Lucas and Bergwin would be useful then they can get on the wings to leave Son in the middle, but none of those cunts are doing anything very useful.

Back
Top Bottom