Would You Rather...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would you prefer in charge of Spurs?

• Nuno

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Conte

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
Look, I think Dyche has done a really good job at Burnley, but..

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

I wanna know who the PLAYERS want in charge of them....
Many who decided Poch wasn't for them are still here... they stopped playing for a manager who arguably delivered 2 or 3 of our best seasons since the early '80s... (minus the Trophies, OBVIOUSLY!)
... so WHO EXACTLY do they deem worthy of their 'talents'...?
Not even asking for a friend .. I'd genuinely like to know!!

I wanna know who the PLAYERS want in charge of them....
Many who decided Poch wasn't for them are still here... they stopped playing for a manager who arguably delivered 2 or 3 of our best seasons since the early '80s... (minus the Trophies, OBVIOUSLY!)
... so WHO EXACTLY do they deem worthy of their 'talents'...?
Not even asking for a friend .. I'd genuinely like to know!!
This is just a myth poor players hide behind. If you look at the squad and players who seemed genuinely burned out with Pochettino: one is now playing in Qatar, one is title winner in Madrid. One is now playing his favoured position very poorly. Its not about stopping playing for a manager imho that happens as often as hens teeth the clearest example i can recall is Chelsea under Jose.

We are just looking at the attrition of a squad from top two to four to six to where we are now top eight. We will never know if Espirito-Santo has the capacity to maximise a top eight quality side to a top six or a four because the only system he can play he has clearly been forbade to.

The degradation of two barren windows, the burning g out of a top coach to be replaced by two negative bad coaches. Sale and ageing of EPL talented fullbacks for championship replacements. The chronic injury and demotivating of a generational Centerforward. The over exposure of kids before they are ready to fill gaps. The HUGE loss of John Mcdermott. The Over promotion of Ryan Mason. The lack of a footballing identity that culmination of which is Mourinho and Santo. The lack of a clear remitt for Paratici and the continued existence of Hichen. The change in transfer strategies. The penny wise pound foolish approach to negotiation. The discarding of external football wise men.

Yes folks the list of what's wrong/has gone wrong is long. And all these cluster fucks brought to you by one man and one man alone......

:levystare:

Last edited:
Ok as the cowards won't answer the actual question ( yes Mr none of the aboves talking about you) ill do it.
Dyche because at least we would lose breaking our oponents legs. I'm bad minded that way.
But at least Dyche has the players on board who run and bust a gut for him

Do ours?

Back
Top Bottom