New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That a champions league sticker on’t arm…..
1-A7-D47-CB-8-D9-D-4759-B2-DD-FE470-CA93509.gif

How on earth are we talking about next years kits on October?
You can call everything on the internet before probably March/April as fan fakes

Which probably means its fake...

Why? We've got an even simpler and cleaner home kit right now, so it's not like it's that unlikely

Our home kit follows a strict pattern. Plain one year, excessive the next. By doing this it keeps people buying them by making them different from the year before.

Today I learned that Lewis owns a share in Puma through Tavistock. I'm kinda surprised knowing this that we did not link back up with Puma when the Under Armour deal ended. That was just when Puma started upping their football presence with teams like City, Marseille and more.

Granted, Nike is massive and probably the biggest player in the market.

You're surprised Lewis didn't use money from one of his companies to put it into THFC when he could let Nike pay their money into the club?

He probably knows there's a bigger value in making other teams kits as teams like City are getting new fans every year at the moment.

Third kit looking good...

As funny as this is.... SERIOUSLY... a Purple away AND a Navy 3rd kit?
Are people THAT fucking stupid that they don't understand how colour clash works?? Purple and Navy are essentially the SAME colour!
Jesus Christ... People are either colour blind, or just thick .. either way, it don't bode well!

home: White/Navy
away: Navy/White
3rd: go crazy; all yellow/sky blue... Take yer pick, I don't care!!

How hard can it be for you cockadoody people?

Home and third are nice(!). Not amazed by the piss stripes on the home but with the third in the mix it makes sense.

The away is horrible but if that's the way it evens out: two nice and one God awful, I'd settle for that.

However, why isn't the away navy and the third yellow as they want to cling on to the yellow for the home kit?

The Barney the Dinosaur purple is rank.

Last edited:
I know 2 of the shirts for next year have been leaked but not sure on the whole kit so might be someone doing there own mock up of the whole thing.

Are people THAT fucking stupid that they don't understand how colour clash works?? Purple and Navy are essentially the SAME colour!
Jesus Christ... People are either colour blind, or just thick .. either way, it don't bode well!

Were you asleep through 2017/18?

New-Spurs-kit.jpg

Tottenham_Hotspur_2017-18_Third_Kit_-_Christian_Eriksen_and_Eric_Dier_hd_1600.jpg

Were you asleep through 2017/18?

New-Spurs-kit.jpg

Tottenham_Hotspur_2017-18_Third_Kit_-_Christian_Eriksen_and_Eric_Dier_hd_1600.jpg
Nope, I was wide awake... and it was pointless then too!
Nice enough kit, don't get me wrong, but not when we've already got a Navy one (which was delicious btw!)
Still woulda been better with white shorts, but that's them missing the whole point of a contrasting away kit AGAIN!

You honestly believe we have 3 kits to prevent colour clashes? You only need 2 for that.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Back
Top Bottom