New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Banned ? How come ?
UEFA has apparently banned the 3 little birds motif from being used on match day shirts because it is "Not an official representation of AJAX" or some shit like that. It is very stupid.

So the player shirts have the birds removed. But they still sell the version with the birds for commercial use like to Furbie Jr.

UEFA has apparently banned the 3 little birds motif from being used on match day shirts because it is "Not an official representation of AJAX" or some shit like that. It is very stupid.

So the player shirts have the birds removed. But they still sell the version with the birds for commercial use like to Furbie Jr.
Good olde Fifa , treats racism with tiny fines yet stands strong against ornithology.

Ill never use anything but the Chinese sites now. It may take a while but the quality is exactly the same as the real ones … probably made in the same place.

Ill never use anything but the Chinese sites now. It may take a while but the quality is exactly the same as the real ones … probably made in the same place.
Technically, they are made in the same place.... Just that one room has no windows and is slightly more underground than the MAIN workshop!!

Problem is, it's hard to tell which is which!!

is that the case? I've ordered fake oakleys from Aliexpress, and whilst decent they are clearly copies.

Do you have both shirts available to compare? If you do and they are exactly the same are you able to share a link from the actual reseller? I've ordered stuff before that has looked the same but has subtle differences. It's whether these subtle differences are acceptable

is that the case? I've ordered fake oakleys from Aliexpress, and whilst decent they are clearly copies.

Do you have both shirts available to compare? If you do and they are exactly the same are you able to share a link from the actual reseller? I've ordered stuff before that has looked the same but has subtle differences. It's whether these subtle differences are acceptable
I’ve looked in shops at the official stuff & I can’t see a difference, quality , thickness of material exactly the same

I found the normal shirts ok for sizing but the player version coming up a bit smaller so have the size up on those ones.

I bought an NBA shirt for my boy from soccer00 and he normally buys official ones. He couldn't tell the difference. It was like £15 v £75 or some such.

Were the numbers/lettering/logos stitched or printed? Usually the fakes are stitched for some reason, yet the real replicas aren't
The numbers and name were a REALLY thick vinyl transfer. But the boy said that's how they are on the real deal too. I didn't actually take much note of the logo itself.

Back
Top Bottom