👑 Ledley King 👑 - First Team Assistant

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Romanticism aside, I'd say we need to face the fact that so far we haven't seen anything at all from Ledley to suggest he's cut out for first-team coaching

Agreed.

At least it hasn't manifested in any particular development or playing style sympthom.

Like with Mason, these guys need much, much more time learning and maturing.

Agreed.

At least it hasn't manifested in any particular development or playing style sympthom.

Like with Mason, these guys need much, much more time learning and maturing.

Literally ZERO consistency.

Perhaps you'll accuse yourself of "leveraging" in your next post.

....Would be quite fitting considering.

Last edited:
I love Ledley. But if Conte was actually gettable in the summer (I know for Levy he wasn't) and he wanted to bring in his own crew and bin all of our coaches, Ledley included, I would have had no problem with that at all. I'm all for Ledley being an ambassador for the club though.

Ledley will join as a member of our first team staff, working alongside the coaches, analysts and playing squad both at the Training Centre and on matchdays. He will also take on the role of supporting our academy players as they look to step up to the first team.

Great move.

Give him the first team coach's job!

I love Ledley. But if Conte was actually gettable in the summer (I know for Levy he wasn't) and he wanted to bring in his own crew and bin all of our coaches, Ledley included, I would have had no problem with that at all. I'm all for Ledley being an ambassador for the club though.
I’m happy with Dawson though

I don't know who the blonde woman is, but she summed things up very well, albeit her nasal tone is quite annoying.

Can't seem to find out who she is and why she's talking about Spurs.
Pretty much applies to every fuckingthing at the moment though. Token woman involved to prove the broadcaster isn't sexist.
Instead of forcing WSL players onto the mens matches, spend time and money building the WSL up. Be brave Sky, have one weekend a month where you don't show mens PL games and only show womens matches.
Split the sports and focus on building the ladies game.

Bring in female journalists and non-playing experts to talk about the mens game and the womens game. Ones who add something and then actually make a point of letting people know who these women are.

Back
Top Bottom