Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both were shite against West Ham...

Anyways.... funny calling out Asian fanboys though when there are more Kane fanboys here and I don't mind having more Koreans as fans. They bring the $$$

On the other hand.... we should be fighting about Levy/ENIC and his incompetency in building a contending team.
As someone that has harshly criticized both Kane and Son over the last 12 months, I can confidently say that there are substantially more Kane fanboys than Son fanboys in this forum. Both equally passionate but id say that the Kane fanboys are slightly more delusional and overrate Kane significantly more than the Son fanboys overrate Son.

Both sides are entertaining though.

:harrylol:

Last edited:
Its not that hard to understand. Son is one of the best South Koreans ever. They are proud of him and for good reason. Therefore, many Koreans follow son as a player rather than following a club.

Reggie and Romero are not one of the best ever from their countries and don’t have the same following.

You either lack critical thinking or spout bullshit racist claims. Which is it?

Both.

Its not that hard to understand. Son is one of the best South Koreans ever. They are proud of him and for good reason. Therefore, many Koreans follow son as a player rather than following a club.

Reggie and Romero are not one of the best ever from their countries and don’t have the same following.

You either lack critical thinking or spout bullshit racist claims. Which is it?
The correct word should have been Koreans rather than Asians. I very much doubt someone from China or India is following/ fanboying over Son.

The correct word should have been Koreans rather than Asians. I very much doubt someone from China or India is following/ fanboying over Son.

Son is seen as an Asian football idol, not just Korean.

I personally know someone who is Chinese that is borderline obsessed with him, and follows us because of Son alone.

I stand by my point that most couldn't care less about Kane or any of our other players. For some of them it's nothing but the Son show.

Last edited:

I personally know someone who is Chinese that is borderline obsessed with him, and follows us because of Son alone.

I stand by my point that most couldn't care less about Kane or any of our other players. For some of them it's nothing but the Son show.
Just keep in mind that you are doing the same thing as them.

They for Son and you for Kane. Seems like you and others need to get a life.

Go get a girlfriend or something.

I've been saying this numerous times, but Son's best position is not a winger, it's a striker.
Nuno shouldn't have moved Son to the wing to accommodate Kane.
Son played well consistently as CF, and the team was winning with Son as CF.

Last edited:
Just keep in mind that you are doing the same thing as them.

They for Son and you for Kane. Seems like you and others need to get a life.

Go get a girlfriend or something.

I'm engaged, you pleb. While you no doubt still live in your Mom's basement wanking over your posters of Ariana Grande after playing Football Manager all day and wondering where it all went wrong for you.

Last edited:
Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

I'm engaged, you pleb. While you no doubt still live in your Mom's basement wanking over your posters of Ariana Grande after playing Football Manager all day and wondering where it all went wrong for you.
I'm married Tyler, but other than the fact that we live in our own palace, that was suprisingly accurate!

Sorry mate, I have a wife and 2 kids. I'm on here on and off because I have a life. I have a job and I enjoy football. I'm not here religiously seeking out people to argue with because they say something bad about a Spurs player that you love unconditionally.

Get over it, you're sensitive and get offended way to much about Kane.

Lastly, you can say stuff about my mom but I know she raised a good man and I think we all know who the
adult is between us.

Like I said, you need a girl Mate, Good luck.

Yeah but why did you feel the need to call out the fanboys right after the Hammers game? You're world class in avoiding questions aren't you?

Your arrogance and air of entitlement is despicable. The same goes for your followers, you know who you are. Bet you're an ugly flop...same goes for your so-called fiancee.

As someone that has harshly criticized both Kane and Son over the last 12 months, I can confidently say that there are substantially more Kane fanboys than Son fanboys in this forum. Both equally passionate but id say that the Kane fanboys are slightly more delusional and overrate Kane significantly more than the Son fanboys overrate Son.

Both sides are entertaining though.

:harrylol:
I was about to vote up then I read the last line and you get an X. They are not entertaining they are all cretins who kill the forum with their myopic obsession.

Sorry mate, I have a wife and 2 kids.

My condolences to the three of them. Nice life story though.

Over It Reaction GIF

Only joking. But seriously, I've criticised Kane loads of late so I don't know why you're having such a bitch fit. The fact that I still acknowledge what he's done for us in the past, all the goals he has scored season after season, really shouldn't be too shocking for any Spurs fan. There's genuinely a few people here who are suddenly trying to make him out to have always been on the same level as someone like Dave Nugent.

Last edited:
Yeah but why did you feel the need to call out the fanboys right after the Hammers game? You're world class in avoiding questions aren't you?

Probably because I made the point about Son playing shit after the game but next to nobody saying anything about it. In my opinion, people generally allow Son off the hook for poor performances far more than anyone else in the squad.

It's only yourself that started crying about what I said and trying to make it sound like a racism thing. Nobody else. What does that tell you?

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom