Would You Rather...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would you prefer in charge of Spurs?

• Nuno

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Conte

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
I’d rather eat my own shit than keep Nuno or employ Dyche.
We need a manager who at least sends his sides out to play attractive football.
It isn’t too much to ask.
We were spoiled with peak Poch and that great “nearly” team. The football was great to watch and we even had a lot of pundits purring, which was a unique, if temporary situation to be in.
I miss the days of being excited when watching Spurs, but with the insistence on defensive and outmoded Portuguese coaches, sprinkled with the odd caretaker stint for a managerial child like Mason, I do worry that we may be waiting a long time to see a fiery, aggressive & attacking Spurs mixing it with the big boys.

We were spoiled with peak Poch and that great “nearly” team. The football was great to watch and we even had a lot of pundits purring, which was a unique, if temporary situation to be in.
I miss the days of being excited when watching Spurs, but with the insistence on defensive and outmoded Portuguese coaches, sprinkled with the odd caretaker stint for a managerial child like Mason, I do worry that we may be waiting a long time to see a fiery, aggressive & attacking Spurs mixing it with the big boys.
The point of this isn't to big up Dyche for the Spurs job, it's to gauge just how Nono ranks in the eyes of his own fans. How easily even Dyche is winning this head to head I think says a lot.

Saturday and OGS could be tighter, probably the only other manager in the league that looks equally as out of his depth.

The point of this isn't to big up Dyche for the Spurs job, it's to gauge just how Nono ranks in the eyes of his own fans. How easily even Dyche is winning this head to head I think says a lot.

Saturday and OGS could be tighter, probably the only other manager in the league that looks equally as out of his depth.
Fair enough. My point remains.

Genuinely, just step back for a minute...

IMAGINE the meltdown if we ACTUALLY went for Sean Dyche! Just think on that for a second...

Pochettino... Mourinho.... N.E.S... Dyche...
That's one fucking downward spiral...
Imagine Kane hanging around to see how THAT plays out!
You missed out Ryan Mason

Sooooo...

Conte or Dyche????

Just kidding, if that wasn't a 100% win for Conte then I'd be concerned. However, not looking forward to this game in the slightest. A 0-0 or even 1-0 defeat wouldn't surprise me unless Conte manages to do something radical with the 1 day of training at his disposal.

Not even sure there is anything different that could be tried in terms of personnel or formation with what he has available, would be a surprise if the starting XI is any different to Leeds, with the exception of Skippy back in for Winky, and that's only a maybe having played the full 94 excruciating minutes last night.

Doubt Ndombele did anything to play his way into Conte's plans and there is little else available to try and spark up the attack with Gio and Bergy probably not available, for the little that they seem to offer.

Would you rather...eat a shit sandwich (proper thin bread) or drink a pint of vomit?

Back
Top Bottom