Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can question his body but not his mind spirit or love for us.

"Anywhere you go!"
Exactly, I could never understand people who didn't love him. His many injuries were probably down to the pace of the English game. It was a real shame that he rarely got a decent run during his time with us, I think we might have actually won something if he had; his attitude was infectious and might have rubbed off some of the others.

Exactly, I could never understand people who didn't love him. His many injuries were probably down to the pace of the English game. It was a real shame that he rarely got a decent run during his time with us, I think we might have actually won something if he had; his attitude was infectious and might have rubbed off some of the others.

Spot on. Especially in the team we have now where it seems to be done thing to act like they don't care. Watch the next time a player is subbed on. From a kid to a seasoned veteran they act as if they can't be bothered. (excluding Son).

I loved that Lamela never complained to the press about being a benchie and looked ready to punch on at any time. A real intelligent cunt.

Never understood, why under Poch (in 16-17?) he had an exceptional spell and drive us on with fight, spirit, intensity (yet still not quite making Eriksen stats, so most dismissed him as they expected Roma Coco in end product). Yet, hardly any fan on the forums seemed to get him, lacked the speed in his legs to be a top RWF but had everything else our team needed(s).

Also, think there was a big ego problem between Eriksen and him, which hampered him, Kane also wasn't his biggest fan (as both ignored him way too often in much better positions, for harder balls, shots).

Would love him back right now, with a different medical and conditioning team.

Never understood, why under Poch (in 16-17?) he had an exceptional spell and drive us on with fight, spirit, intensity (yet still not quite making Eriksen stats, so most dismissed him as they expected Roma Coco in end product). Yet, hardly any fan on the forums seemed to get him, lacked the speed in his legs to be a top RWF but had everything else our team needed(s).

Also, think there was a big ego problem between Eriksen and him, which hampered him, Kane also wasn't his biggest fan (as both ignored him way too often in much better positions, for harder balls, shots).

Would love him back right now, with a different medical and conditioning team.
Was probably a victim of his own price tag more than anything else. Feel like some expected him to be a new Bale when he signed so anything less was already a disappointment from the start for them

I agree, but unfortunately he never was as good as his reputation nor attitude indicated.

Skill, yes, but overall he was far from the fantastic footballer we paid for.

Rap Game Hair Flip GIF by TrueReal

Back
Top Bottom