Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levy is the main reason we are in the mess we find ourselves in, but this appointment lays at Patrici's door. Not a great start for him, but he's made 2 decent signings so we'll see.

Biggest thing now is that we don't fanny about with a replacement. Go all out for Potter or go and get Marcelo Gallardo.

Sounds like he wants another Portuguese manager in which will obviously be a disaster. I wonder if the delay is because Paratici is being binned too?

Sounds like he wants another Portuguese manager in which will obviously be a disaster. I wonder if the delay is because Paratici is being binned too?

If Paratici wants another dinosaur he needs to be sacked immediately irrelevant of any Italian contacts he may have for transfers.

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat - tell me it’s going be ok
steve o jackass GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom