Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we end up with Conte, and I won't believe it for one minute until he is holding up a shirt.

Does that mean that we thought Nuno was a better fit than Conte and could have gotten Conte?

I'm so confused by all this, nothing makes any sense. I assumed the reason we didn't get Conte because we couldn't match his demands so we opted for like our 8th choice in Nuno.

Welcome to bizarro world
No of course not, just Levy playing hardball backfiring. Hopefully the crowd reaction in the game the other day gave him a little wake up call to the fact that he's got to stop pissing about

I’m not believing anything about Conte until we get an official statement from the club 😂

On a side note, the writing was on the wall for Nuno. Wish him all the best for the future, but he was never going to be the right fit for us

If we end up with Conte, and I won't believe it for one minute until he is holding up a shirt.

Does that mean that we thought Nuno was a better fit than Conte and could have gotten Conte?

I'm so confused by all this, nothing makes any sense. I assumed the reason we didn't get Conte because we couldn't match his demands so we opted for like our 8th choice in Nuno.

Welcome to bizarro world
He'd probably get a game in our midfield come to think of it...

Welcome to bizarro world
I’ll believe it after the transfer window
Hopefully Conte will be allowed to fuck players off that have shit attitudes...if he even takes the job...

:tanguyhuh:

So you all got your wish.

Now, how long until you hound out the next guy?

I give it to around Mid December.
Did you want Nuno to stay then?
Do you think the football was good and we were moving in the right direction?

Listen, nobody thinks the problem was exclusively Nuno so I'm not sure why you are trying to perpetrate that myth. Everyone knows the main issue is Levy, everyone also knows that the players are toxic and have downed tools.

But the manager was the easy fix and somebody else can get more out of this group of players for sure.

you disagree?

Spurs becoming as ruthless as Chelski.
revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom