Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this team cant get up for someone with Conte's recent CV they wont get up for anyone I hope he calls some of our shower of shite out straight away.
If this team don't bust their balls for this manager of all people, I think the only reasonable course of action would be for them to be automatically submitted into a squid game to be hosted live at our stadium.

FYI, If you don't understand the reference, don't schboogle it as I it's a banging TV show and it'll spoil a decent amount of the plot! 😁

Fuck Jose. He spent a fortune at Man Utd and they were still not good enough, I have no faith that he would have got Spurs to the top if he had been given everything he wanted. He took the Spurs job and gave it "I'm happy with the squad" because he wanted the chance to prove his relevance again.

Levy tried this shit in the summer with Conte and Conte told him to fuck off, because he isn't desperate for the job like Jose was at the time we got him.

Plays "exactly the same football" - that's just not true is it, look at Jose at Utd and us and look at Conte at Inter and Chelsea and try to tell me the football is exactly the same.
Why get so angry at Jose. You even moaning about his United Days. He won a Europa and came 2nd. When did we even get close to that.

So many Levy Sympathisers. Jose got Kane Golden boot and most assists. Our defence was Crap because Levy wouldn't buy a central defender. Do you honestly blame him for that? I don't get people's anger at Jose. I think it has more to do with Chelsea moping the floor with us during his tenure.

Let Go...... Else you may not like Conté either.

We're going to see many of our players suddenly look really good, they had totally given up playing for Nuno they did not believe in him at all and wanted him out. I don't mind that because I wanted him out too. Some players, like Kane, are going to get slated for it but the likes of the BBC but I don't really care. He is a top player who should be playing under a top manager. Now that he will be we will see a much better player, and I think that will be true of most of our squad. It will be like when Redknapp turned up mid season and he got way more out of the players than Ramos did.

Dele will look way better but if he does something stupid Conte will freeze him out in an instant so I'm not sure what way that will go. Same with Ndombele, but I think we won't see much of him till near the end of the season, once Conte had moulded him how he wants him to be.

Can't help but feel bad for the guy
Not gonna humiliate Nuno further by holding a grudge on him, but can't say I feel bad for him. He brought it on himself by accepting the job how it was offered: compromising his own football for the fake Spurs DNA whatever PR stuff which gave him no chance to succeed; didn't do his homework or again accepted to give certain players another chance.

Total cunt in as manager to sort out the lazy useless cunts........ check

Now i want the team filled with cunts, that bust a gut for the badge and go off their fucking nut at anyone strolling around not giving a fuck.

Over to you Conte
Can we buy Lamela back?

Having shithousers standing over our rivals and calling them a pussy is the just what Conte and the team needs right now.

We're going to see many of our players suddenly look really good, they had totally given up playing for Nuno they did not believe in him at all and wanted him out. I don't mind that because I wanted him out too. Some players, like Kane, are going to get slated for it but the likes of the BBC but I don't really care. He is a top player who should be playing under a top manager. Now that he will be we will see a much better player, and I think that will be true of most of our squad. It will be like when Redknapp turned up mid season and he got way more out of the players than Ramos did.

Dele will look way better but if he does something stupid Conte will freeze him out in an instant so I'm not sure what way that will go. Same with Ndombele, but I think we won't see much of him till near the end of the season, once Conte had moulded him how he wants him to be.

Hate to break it to you, but a lot of these players were shit for Poch, shit for Mourinho and appalling for Nono
Conte will put a rocket up their arse but a lot of them are stealing a living.

Feels like Paratici never stopped trying to get Conte. Even the transfer dealings (and not dealings, in the case of Kane) seemed designed to lure Conte to Spurs.

Loop Time GIF by Psyklon

Back
Top Bottom