Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most people seem to be of the opinion that either Skipp or PEH will be given the bum's rush. In Conte We Trust, but i'd absolutely love Skipp and PEH to be kept on. The pair with Ndomballer has the makings of an epic midfield IMO.

I very much doubt it.
He can try it, but we need 2 CM players... time and time again Ndombele has proven that he does not have what it takes to play in CM duo. Only option would be if the fullbacks really push up and are way more involved in building the game and progressing the ball + pushing slightly more to center leaving less room to be covered by CM duo.

But still if feels that Ndombele works as AM or most attacking part of CM trio.

I think that initially we will see the 3-4-3 just because we have a fair amount of wingers. If Conte can figure out which one of our midfielders that gets to play the deep lying playmaker we may get the 3-1-4-2 as well but I do think that he will start with the 3-4-3.

We have fair amount of midfielders as well. If you count Winks, Alli, White and maybe some more from acadamy.

But it is not a numbers game. All other attacking players compared to Kane and Son mean extremely steep drop in quality. Though I have high hopes for Gil for the future then right now Moura, Bergwijn and Gil are not even half of the player than Son is.

So I'd say we are extremely thin in wingers department. In terms of quality.
Just like we are in midfield, even if we have number of players who could play there.

Making my marmite on toast just now. Call me superstitious, but I only think it's a bloomin' sign, don't I...

3pqKR2P.jpg
I know it's just been Halloween mate but having Leatherface on your toast is a bit concerning.

Back
Top Bottom